Chapter Seven

Unedited

Don't mind me i am very lazy to edit, watch out for spelling errors

Taqabbalahu Minna Wa Min Kum
Eid Muabark😁❤

Nigeria Issaaa Goal💕🇳🇬
All thanks to Ahmed Musa
Though am not a Fan of Football

***RECAP**

Few minutes later she heard a buzzed Sound, that was when she remembered that her phone was under her pillow all day

She answered the Call and heard a strange and Scary Voice..

______________________________

" Hello" Came the Strange Voice
"Assalamu Alaikum" Kande replied

"Kande, how are you?" enquired the stranger
" lafiya, who is it" kande replied rising to a sitting position and folding her legs

"Don't be scared please, it's Saifudeen"
"Oh yaya Saif am sorry, how are you, how is Inna Hajjatie and Aunty Saudah" she blabbered him with too much questions excitedly

He Chuckled " you are such a scary cat dama?" " everyone is fine"
"Hmm ya saifu its late that's why, and your voice sounds scary" she exclaimed and burst into laughter

"Oh am sorry kande i never knew., i left for Germany few days ago and the weather here ain't soothing at all. Am having a flu" he expressed
"So how is your husband? Hope all is well?" he added

"Yes, we are all fine" she answered

They talked about many things, she didn't leave behind the story of her Co-wives. He assured her that all will be fine and promised to visit when he returns , he bid her goodnight and with that she said, her night azkar and retired for the night.

🍁⛅

It was a beautiful morning for kande as she knew Malam Mati is on his way back as he promised. After her subhi prayer, she took her bath, swept her room, made the bed and changed into a black Abayah which is among the clothes brought for her kayan lefe.

Re arranging her wadrobe she came across a purse given to her by Inna Hajjatie as a wedding gift, she found a bunch of 500 naira notes inside . She took 1500 and hid the rest under her bed wrapped in her scarf, for she knew it will be useful later.

Walking out of her room to the kitchen, she met Hajiya miraye sitting by the door to her room.

"Good morning" she greeted while squatting
"Ah! Amarya an tashi lafy" miraye asked while smiling

"Lafia Lau aunty" she answered
"Toh Alhamdullilah" miraye replied

She stood and picked the few firewood and walked to the kitchen. She placed the big cooking pot on the fire she sets, she then packed all the used and dirty plates inorder to wash them.

Miraye helped her wash the plates, while kande made lunch and left for the market.

🍁♐

After Serving the Night meal, she was tired and decided to take a nap, Alhaji Mati's Voice interrupted her slumber . She smiled happily her husband is back. This strange feeling she never felt, "Is this Love" she asked herself. She really have no idea what love means as she was married out at a young age.

"Amarya" he called as her walked into her room
" Sannu da dawowa" she said riasing to a sitting position

"How are you" he enquired
"I am fine,how was your journey?" She responded

"It was fine Alhamdullilah, i brought these stuffs for you" he exclaimed
As he handed her a box containing jewelries

"Nagode, May Allah Reward You" She replied smiling

Silence outbreak between Alhaji Mati and Kande. The Ahzan for Ishaa prayer was called and he left to the mosque, as kande also left to perform ablution.

Once she was done she looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards her. She ran out quickly to close the kitchen and to take some of her stuffs inside her room.

Standing by her door side, she saw Hajiya Marka and her guest in her late 30s, they walked inside marka's room and the guest peeped out and look sideways to make sure no one saw them. Kande tried as much as she can to capture the guest's face but she couldn't.

She tiptoed again to marka's door's side to eavesdrope " Hajiya Marka Kinsan i won't disappoint you, please lets go Malam na kogi is waiting for us " said the guest

Kande ran and stood beside the kitchen , pretending to be arranging the trays beside the door with her back facing them.

The only thing she heard was mummring and bunch of hisses behind her, she squatted with her face looking at the concrete floor and greeted them as they made their way outside without answering her greetings.

¢^

Hours later after it rained heavily, Kande was sleeping peacefully in her room, the sound of shattered bowls woke her up. Different sounds and voices talking in hused tone was what she heard. She lazily dragged her legs to the window.

Right on time, she peeped through the window what she saw made her changed to a frozen chicken. She was shocked and Couldn't believe what her eyes saw.

This can't be real..

The Chapter is Late, Boring , Full of Confusion, Annoying
Please take heart beautiful People
Am Fully back In shaa Allah

Don't forget to
Vote
Share
Comment

Much Love❤