Chapter One

To all Wattpad Users🍁
Unedited

Malam Adamu Pushed the Bowl Of Danwake ( I really Don't know how to translate this) he had Just finished Eating aside. He washed his hands With Water from the Kettle, When he Called out for his daughter.

"Kande" , He Called, But there was no response, "Kande" , he called again at the top of his Voice this time moving closer to the door.

"Yes Baba" She answered and Rushed to his Sitting Room (Zaure).
"Must the Neighbors hear me shouting before you answer ?" he asked Harshly

"I am Sorry Baba, I was Entangled in My Mathematics assignment, Mama had to tap me on my Leg to bring my attention to the Call. It won't happen again" She responded.

"So You are Busy doing that useless thing which will take You No where right?"
He continued, With her face looking down
"Well to Put an end to it i have decided to Marry You Off to Alhaji Mati"

"But Baba Alhaji Mati..." he Cuts her Off No Buts"
Now Carry these Bowls Inside

She wanted to protest on what her father said again but this time he Chased her out of his Zaure with his Slippers Accompyning her.

Mama who was sitting on her Sallaya (Praying Mat)In her Room Saw Kande In tears.
She Asked looking disturbed " What's the Matter My Child, Why are you shedding tears? Talk to me please"

Kande Manage to talk In Between her Sobs " Mama Baba Zaimun Aure (Mama Baba is Marrying me Out) .... For Godness Sake to Alhaji Mati... Mama am too young for marriage i just started My JSS3, this time she let out a Loud, doleful wail"

Mama Was Terrified and Shocked with what she heard, She managed to Console her Daughter In a motherly Manner , "Kande My Dear Calm down Please, I will go right away to discuss the Issue with your Father"

Kande Wiped her tears using the edge of her wrapper and Picked Her Books to Complete her Mathematics assignment having it in mind that her mother will sort things out"

Mama Folded her Praying Mat, and Headed to meet Baba In his Sitting Room (Zaure), On her way she saw the reflection of the local lamp(fitila) in his room meaning he's ready to sleep.

She stood by his door thinking whether its the right time to meet him or she should postpond it till the next morning with Saying her Salam, he began

"Woman You Know Better that i don't change my words right, If Your Intention is to Persuade me to change my word, then you shouldn't" he Exclaimed rubbing his left Elbow, Kande is Marrying Alhaji Mati and that's Final.

"I can't watch My Daughter drag herself astray with this worthless Education" this time using his Babban Riga to Cover his legs.

Mama was shattered by His words: Atleast Malam allow me Inside, before throwing words on me, She Paused for a Moment Expecting a Response but She got none except for the sound of their Cocks.

She Continued" What On Earth did kande do to deserve this Punishment Malam, Alhaji Mati is 52years old and with three wives who are more experienced than our daughter, did u even think about that"

Still She Got No Response
Only to hear him tuning on his radio and Miming the Tune of BBC Labarun Hausa.

Mama Left with Watery eyes, On reaching her Room she found Kande Asleep, She Smiled Looking at her Young ambitious Child.

Those In Favour of Kande's Marriage say -AYY
Those Against it say- NAYY

" The Choice is Urs People"

First Chapter
Short one as well
First Novel on Wattpad
So Please
VOTE.
ENCOURAGE
SHARE
AND COMMENT

Lastly, Keep Your Ashobe Money Close as You can see Kande is Getting Married Yo!

Special Appreciation goes
My Favorite Adda Yuss @YusrahJibrin💗