Chapter Six

Ramadan Mubarak🌙
Edited/Unedited

Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)
8:49AM

The sound of infants crying has filled Up the Pediatric ward. Parents of the Kids under Care were paitiently sitting in the waiting room.

Dr Jamil Almustapha, the doctor on duty, walked out from the section to his office looking tired, he dropped the Files he's holding on the Table. All that bothers him is the conversation they had Earlier this morning with Abba, His father, about marriage. Abba gave him 3months to find a Lady or else.

Lost In thoughts, he saw a very beautiful scintillating slender girl, dressed in a blue shirt with a black fitted skirt, the round Strips of her ID on her pocket, the white roll over for doctors and a Hijabi scarf covering her head; it was Dr Saudatu Louko.

Sir! Sir! She waved at his face interrupting his thoughts

" Sorry.. Yes Dr Louko" adjusting the stethoscope round his neck and Putting on a Serious Face

"Sir! The Governor has requested us to vist the IDP Camp In Shagamu and attend to the patients Right Away" She exclaimed

He noded, using the telephone on his table he called Dr Akila to see him Immediately In His Office.

With the speed Of lightning Dr Akila was standing beside Dr S Louko, he urged her to takecare of some few stuffs, for he, Dr Louko and few nurses are leaving to the IDP Camp as an order received from the governor taking a glance of Dr S Louko.

Dr Akila noded and left with some files.

Meanwhile Dr J Almustapha and few of his people left for the IDP Camp.

💔😩
IDP Camp Shagamu
9:28am

The Camp was crowded with different sort of noises, women arguing in the queue awaiting food and Clothe distribution, Children Crying on empty stomach, others are leaning against the camp polls due to hunger and ill health.

Food is being distributed with bottled water, courtesy of the deputy secretary UN, What Caused all this? Insurgency.

Dr Saudatu Louko happily treating the young children, smiling and cracking jokes. Each treated Child was given a biscuit and Milkcandy, Both Children and Parents were happy.

Going round the IDP Camp she met a young beautiful girl
"Hello beautiful what's your name" she smiled
"My name is Binta" the Young girl answered

"Where are your Parents " She asked turning Sideways
"Ummi helped me unto the truck but she couldn't make it, the Gunmen caught her while Abba left for his shop and never returned" She Expressed in a sad tone.

Dr Sauda Was Heartbroken, she hugged her and allowed her tears to flow freely. She found a space to squat down and continued to converse with the little girl

Dr Jamil Who was attending to other patients never let a second escape without snatching a look at Saudah. She's very good with children, the way she smiled at them which resulted to the appearance of dimple on each side of her cheek.

Mahmud who is the supervisior of the goodies brought from the UN Caught him staring, he Patted him on his shoulder and wink at him.

Leaving Dr Jamil in a Pool of Shyness

Work done! Paitients treated, samples of blood collected, together with the doctors they returned to the Hospital.