Takashi touches my cheek?

Haydie's POV:

Oh jesus, summer break is over and with that the start of school again, what a pain in the ass.

It's almost 7:30am, one more half an hour before hell starts. I sigh as I make myself ready for school in the bathroom. It takes like 10 minutes and I grab my school bag, steal some fruits from the kitchen, shout a quick 'Bye' to my mother, who is in the living room, and leave the house. Thank God my school is near. If it wouldn't, I would be late on a daily basis.

While I'm crossing the bridge, I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, so I turn around. 

"Yusuke! You scared me... but damn, you look fresh. Got a new haircut?" 

"Yeah, I thought I should change my style a bit as a good start for school."

"It looks good, really. You look a bit more mature but still youthful and cool, good job." 

Yusuke smiles shyly to my compliment and we continue our walk. On our way we talk about what we did the last two remaining weeks of vacation since we had not seen each other during that time. Yusuke mentions that they had photoshotings going and are currently working on a new single. That's when Yusuke realized he fucked up since this news also mean that each member must have a new style now. 

"Ah damn, we wanted to surprise you, but I failed at keeping it a surprise..." 

I pat Yusuke on the shoulder laughing and saying that I'm highly looking forward to each look though and that I will surely be surprised.

Not long after we arrive at school, we try to find the other 3 members on the yard. 

"Yo, they really hide well again." 

I say to myself spouting a bit. I really want to see their new style and them as friends since we have not seen each other the last 2 weeks.

Yusuke decided to go to the class room while I still searched for the 3 dumbasses. However, not even 2 minutes later I give up and go straight to the entrance when I suddenly get pushed from behind and I move around angrily.

"You fucktard! Who allowed you do push me out of nowhere?!" 

Then I finally realize who the ones to blame are... Yoshiatsu and Tomo are both laughing their asses off while Takashi tries to hide his laugh. 

"Hm hm, I get you guys... pushing girls around just for your own joy. Do you know about instant karma?" 

I laugh while trying to punch them in the stomach, but Tomo is quick and catches my hand. 

"Na na, now who's the one going wild?" 

I remove my hand of his grab and spout ironically, "Asshole..." 

I whisper to myself, but laugh about the whole scenery along with everybody else.

"We really should go now. We are almost the only ones left here." 

Shocked, we all check the clock which hangs at the entrace. 

"Fuuuuuck,"  Yoshiatsu says then runs; we follow him.

With being nearly 5 minutes too late, we arrive in our class room. Of course the teacher is angry at us being late even on the first school day and she strongly shows it through her expressions. We all apologize and sit down quickly. Being extra attentive, since I don't want to anger the teacher again, I don't allow myself to be distracted by anything. At least for the first few minutes, until I remembered that I haven't even reacted to each members' looks... fuck my life I think as I double-facepalm myself. Shocked at my sudden reaction, Takashi, who sits next to me, looks worriedly at me.