What are those feelings?

Haydie's POV

7am... urgh. I slam my phone in hope the clock goes off but, of course, it doesn't. With a sigh, I stand up and check my phone. Nothing important. I throw it on my bed and go to the bathroom. I get ready for school, get my phone back and go downstairs to the kitchen where my mother is.

"We didn't got to talk yesterday, darling. How was school and what did you do afterwards?"

"School was lame, the teachers were as strict as always and I was eating ice with Takashi and teached him some math in his house."

"Ohh, you were in Takashi's house? That's new. Tell me more."

"There is nothing much to talk about. His house is big and modern and he is alone for the most part since his parents work until night."

"I see. You can invite him over here, you know? Maybe he will feel less lonely then."

"Oh, uh, thank you mom. I will consider it."

I blush a bit. I didn't know my mother would be so relaxed about it. Sure, she already knew that I only hang out with the Dadaroma members, but I would have never imagined she would recommend inviting Takashi to us out of nowhere. I'm positively surprised, yet I don't know how to feel about it. Firstly, my room is way too girly, it doesn't reflect my inner self. Secondly, what reason would my mother have to make me invite him? Does she want to get to know him? Will she disgrace me? I don't know.

Insecure, I end our talk and grab my food for school my mother prepared and leave the house.  So early and already like 30 degrees... someone kill me please. After some minutes, I arrive at school. Strange that I didn't met Yusuke at my way to school. Shrugging my shoulders, I enter the school. Why does our class room has to be upstairs... this is torture.

I arrive at the class room and get surprised by Takashi waving to me happily. I take my seat next to him and ask if something good happened.

"No, no. I just slept good and the sun is shining."

Well, it's not like as if the sun didn't shine yesterday too... anyway, I'm maybe that Takashi seems to have a fairly good mood and we talk a little more until the teacher arrives. I'm glad he isn't as absent as yesterday.

Our first subject is English, at least my favourite subject, but no so for the band members, especially for Yoshiatsu who always mixes up 'your' and 'you are'. Poor guy, the whole class laughs at him for his mistakes. As if all those dumbasses don't make failures themselves. I sigh. Stupid assholes... 

Luckily, all the first lessons end fast and we can enjoy our break. Of course, like always, we go to the roof. Arriving there, we sit down in a circle and unpack our food. Cake! My mother got me citron cake, how delicious! Like a happy bear I clap my hands and laugh until the members notice what I'm happy about. 

"Lucky you, share your cake with us," commends Tomo but I strongly disapprove of it and eat the cake fast what makes everyone laugh out loud. Well, what should I do? Cake is life. However, I eat so fast that I don't notice that I have a bit of the cake on my cheek until Yusuke reaches out his hand to me. Nevertheless, I suddenly feel fingers on my chin moving my head to the owner of the fingers: Takashi. Glaring at Yusuke, he cleans my cheek and licks his finger. Ok, well, eh, I'm at a loss. With an open mouth I look at Yusuke. What was that about?

"I-I'm sorry, Haydie... I needed that cake bad, you know." 

Takashi turns his head away. I can tell he blushes. Not knowing how to react, I laugh wryly and finish the rest of my food without a word. Thankfully, Tomo and Yoshiatsu talk now, so it isn't quiet among us.