Takashi visiting me

Haydie's POV:

Oh my gosh... it's Friday! I wake up with an uneasy feeling. Tomorrow is the day... Takashi will come over. I didn't even got to clean my room yet thanks to the shit amount of homework and learning for the upcoming exams! Why is life so cruel... all we need is time. Or money. Yes, money. Money = no work = no need to go to school = time. God, Haydie, what are you thinking again? Just get your shit straight.

With this thought, I stand up and make myself ready for school. When I go to the kitchen to grab my food for today, my mother just worsens my anxiety.

"Good morning, dear. Takashi will come tomorrow, right? Did you got to know his favourite cake by now?"

"E-ehm, yeah... please do chocolate cake if possible."

"Sure thing! Chocolate cake then!"

I blush a bit. Why is my mother such a sweetheart.

"Thank you, really."

"Anytime! I'm excited to finally get to know one of your friends. When was the last time? Primary school?"

"Yeah..."

Come to think of it, I didn't had real friends since when. I'm more than glad that I got to know all the DADAROMA members! Suddenly, my mother hugs me.

"Did I ever said that I'm happy for you? This needs to go well with Takashi, alright?"

"Alright!"

I make a fist as sense of victory and my mother does the same. She really is a great mother.

With this in mind, I put the food into my bag and go to school. This time, I even meet Yusuke on my way and I ask him how his day with Takashi was about which he happily tells me. Seems like they had a lot of fun. I'm happy for them.

The rest of the school day passes by as usual, only one thing is different: I'm nervous as fuck! With Takashi always sitting next to me, there is no calm second for me at the moment and I'm constantely nervous. How will I survive tomorrow... I'm glad I don't see him as a band member I highly fangirl for but rather as a best friend. This way I can be at least a bit more calm than if I would be as a very dedicated fan.

Now, the school ends and we part ways, only Yusuke and I are going home together and we talk about everything what pops up in our headd which is literally trash most of the time but it is just so fun talking about nonsense with Yusuke! He always makes things even funnier than they already are. I really love this characteristic about him.

I arrive home faster than it felt like and look for my mother just to realize that she is out. Fantastic... I wanted to ask her for help how to clean a room in one day as good as possible. Guess I will just have to start now anyway, maybe she will come back home very soon. With this thought, I start cleaning my room and then the bathroom which connects to my room. How tiring... I totally understand my mother's exhaustion after cleaning now! Almost 3 hours pass by and my mother is finally coming home with ingredients for a cake.

"I bought the cake he likes. I'll bake it tomorrow morning right after waking up."

"Aww, mom. You are so sweet, I don't deserve you."

With a shy smile, she laughs it off and hugs me.

"Damn, you really sweat heavily. What did you do?"

"Cleaning."

"Oh..."

I look curiously at her until she continues speaking.