The first kiss

MONDAY

Haydie's POV:

I go to school with Yusuke, as usual. However, one thing is unusual: Takashi isn't here! As I go into the class room, Tomo informs me that Takashi got a fever yesterday and asks me if I will come visit him with Tomo after school what I accept.

The school day passes by more than boring without Takashi and my worry about him doesn't make it better. Finally, the last class ends and Tomo and I meet at the entrance and head to Takashi's house. When we ring the bell, it takes some time for Takashi to actually come to the door. He must feel really shit... the door finally opens and I see Takashi in pyjama. What a sweet picture in front of my eyes although I feel sorry for him at the same time.

"What did you do yesterday that you got fever?"

"I don't know... but thank you for coming, Haydie."

"I'm here too. My name is Tomo."

We laugh at Tomo's playful saddened expression and Takashi lets us come in. Tomo goes into the kitchen and prepares a soup for Takashi while I explain him my notices from today's classes. Tomo and I finish at the same time and Takashi thanks us. However, Tomo has to leave now and that makes Takashi and I being alone and with that my nervosity comes back too. Yesterday I spent the whole day thinking about Takashi and my feelings for him and found out that I'm beginning to get a crush on him. To be honest, I really don't want it. It not only dangers my friendship with Takashi but with the other members as well.

Lost in thoughts, I look to the ground and don't notice how Takashi sits down next to me until he grabs my chin like on Saturday.

"Didn't I say good people don't look down?"

"Ye-yeah... sorry."

"Don't be sorry," smiles Takashi at me as he takes his finger back.

"You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I can help myself."

"Nah, I have time."

Takashi smiles at me once more but I can see he is tired.

"Why don't you eat the soup and then sleep?"

"But-"

"No talking back. Go eat and sleep for a while. I can do my homework meanwhile."

"Hm, alright," agrees Takashi and begins to eat the soup Tomo prepared. After he finishes, he lays down on the couch in front of me and shuts his eyes. He falls asleep quite fast and I catch myself staring at him. Gosh, Haydie, stop it! Do your homework! Although I say this to myself, I can't stop looking at Takashi from time to time and lose myself in thoughts until he suddenly opens his eyes after maybe one hour.

"Stalker..."

"H-hey! It wasn't on purpose!"

"Of course...," says Takashi sleepy while standing up and rubbing his eyes as he comes up to me.

"Ugh... I really don't want to see maths right after waking up..."

To his comment I shut down the maths book in an instant which makes him laugh a bit.

"You seem a bit better now."

"Thanks. Wanna have tea too?"

"Sure. Black, please."

Takashi goes to the kitchen and prepares some tea. We talk a bit while drinking tea until the sun is about to go down and with that I have to go home. I grab my things and Takashi sees me off. Nonetheless, this time without a hug since he has a fever and doesn't want to infect me.