Chapter 1 The Meeting!

Every Story has a beginning and a end, there is also the past, that's where this Story takes place, Ten years ago before we go to the present. Where we get to see a different side of the Story. In here you will get to know Ten Characters, and how they all met. Adam and Andrew are Best friends, both from the same town they were born. Adam is like a Leader calm and cool and preserved. And Andrew is very reckless, sarcastic but also he is very passionate about the stuff he desires. Soon after that they both meet two Beautiful Girls that they started dating once they met. Joana and Regina, Both are very close friends like if they were sisters, Joana is very kind and very meticulous for what she loves. As for Regina she's headstrong and Valiant. They shared everything with each other, except their dates of course. After having know each other for two months, they met six other people. The way they met was after having a Pokémon Battle. Nick he is very cool and outspoken. His Girlfriend Is Linda, she is very Pretty, innocent and caring. Jack is energetic and a confident guy. Then there's His Girlfriend Emily, she is Sweet and reassuring. Lastly we have Henry, he's calm and precise as well as a Genius . And His Girlfriend Rebecca or Becky more Known, she is Cute and kind hearted as well as protective.

Once they all met, they all made a connection like if they were Life time Friends. "Hey Great Battle" said Adam. "Your not so bad yourself" said Nick. "Well, it was a Battle worth of having" said Henry. "I couldn't agree more" said Joana. "your right about that" said Linda as she has a smile. "You know its weird, the moment we all battled, it was like if we were Long time friends or something" said Becky. "You know what? that's what I've been think also" said Emily. "Emily's right, we all feel the same way don't you agree?" said Jack as he put his arm around Emily as he asked the group. "Yes I do agree with you Jack and Emily" said Regina. "I feel the same" said Andrew. So they all become great friends and very close, like if they were all family. A Month passed after that, then one afternoon as Linda was walking to meet up with Nick, she bumped into this person by accident as she was running. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking were I was going" said Linda. "its ok, I was also not paying attention to where I was going" said The Person. Then the person saw that she dropped her stuff and went to get it. "Let me help you" said the Person. "Thanks My Boyfriend would lose it if I lose his papers" said Linda. "Your Boyfriend?" said the Person. "Yeah! but don't worry I have everything I need" said Linda. As she was getting ready to leave she said "Anyways Thanks again.. Um ah...." Then he said "Your welcome, I'm Richard". "Nice too meet you Richard, I'm Linda" she said with a smile. They both looked at each other for a moment. "Well, I got to go Now bye" said Linda as she started to go. "Yeah Bye..." said Richard as he looked at Linda as she left. "Linda huh? I wonder how it would of been if you were Mine" said Richard as he turned then started to leave.

Linda Hurries to meet up with Nick. "Linda your late!" said Nick. "I'm sorry, I accidentally bumped into someone one on my way here, and all the papers fell to the floor" said Linda. "What?! You dropped my Stuff!?"said Nick. "Yes but, I got them back. The person that I bumped into helped me get the papers. He was very Kind" said Linda. "He?" said Nick. "Yes his name is Richard" said Linda. "So your late because you bumped into some guy, and then he helped you with my papers that fell?" said Nick. "Nick He just helped me Ok?! stop being jealous!" said Linda. "Not jealous just concerned is all" said Nick. "Nick don't be okay? there's nothing between me and That person, he's just someone that helped me that's all. Besides I told him that I have a Boyfriend" said Linda. "What he say" said Nick. "He was just surprised, must of though I was Single" said Linda as she was laughing. "Really Linda? said Nick. "Nick get a Grip, Besides His Not my Type" said Linda. Nick had a unconcerned look on his face. and said "yeah I guess". "Hey Your the only one I love and No other guy will take me away from you!" said Linda as she Got close to Nick and smiles at him. Nick Replies with a smile back. "Yes, your right! And No one will take me away from you" said Nick as he Hugged Linda. "I told you Your the one I Love and That's it" said Linda as she Kissed Nick on the Lips. "And I Love you too, your the one I'll have always" said Nick as Linda was so pleased with what he said to her.