Chemistry

Again forgive me for my screw ups****"

Aaliyah POV

I was currently looking at my schedule and didn't know where any of my classes were so my girlfriend took my schedule and showed me to my first class.

Chemistry is easy but boring so I made up my mind this would be the dullest class ever. I mean it's not my fault I'm smart.*blushing* Omg now I'm blushing hehehe.

So when we got to class I introduced myself to the teacher.
"My name is Aaliyah and I'm new to this place"

"Well, my name is Mrs.Brook and it's a pleasure to have you in my class. You can sit in an open seat anywhere." She said while writing my name on her attendance board.

I followed Diamond to the back round table. I sat next to her and started pulling my paper out until she stopped me.
"No baby, we are doing experiments today so don't pull nothing out." She put my bag on the back of my chair like I was a kid. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not a child" with all seriousness I said this with a Teletubbie smile on my face.

I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap and starting playing with her while the teacher was giving instructions (I wasn't playing with her like that ya nasty).

A few minutes later I saw Ashley walk in looking irritated as freak.
"Nice for you to join us Ms. Ashley" Mrs. Brook said sarcastically. She made her way to the seat across from me and Diamond and didn't even glance at me.

"Today as you all know is experiment day, we will be mixing baking soda--"Mrs. Brook said right before someone interrupted her.

"I got baking soda, I got, I got baking soda!!!" A boy sang from the other side of the room.

"That's enough Mike. Like I was saying we will be combining different solutions with baking soda to see the different reactions. Now I want groups of 4."

My group was me, Diamond, Ashley, and Mike. We had got salt water, vinegar, and liquidated nitrogen(idk if that's real or not so forgive me if I'm wrong). We had a paper with the instructions,also 6 flask with baking soda in 3 and the solutions in the others.

I read the instructions and was about to preform the first test when I heard somebody yelling.
"SAY IT AGAIN AND I'LL BEAT YOUR AZZ ON MY MOMMA B!!" This dude must be big mad cause the other dude said something but I couldn't hear what he said and the boy who was yelling stole off on dude.

All I know is that they were fighting and the one who was yelling was getting beat. Mrs. Brook called the front office and the school correctional officer came running in with a donut in his hand.

"Fellas I'ma need you to stop right now." He said calmly putting the donut down and tryna split them up. Then he slipped and fell on his a word (plzzzzzzzzz don't be mad I don't like using curse words😂😂).

The whole class started laughing while 2 more men came in and tried to break it up. That's when it excalated to something bigger cause someone else got hit. Most of females including me sprinted to the back of room getting out of the way.

I mean I'm not a punk but I'm not finna get hit in the face or any other part of my body. I'm too sexy for that. But if I'm threatened or someone I love is threatened that's when you will see the dark side of me.

10 minutes later***

The people who was fighting was in the office getting processed out of school for a few weeks. I was tryna finish this experiment by myself because ole boy Mike flirting with Ashley which was Aggy and baby girl was texting away on her phone. I mean I'm the jealous type but I like to wait and observe before I make assumptions.

Once I was finished I went up and handed the packet to Mrs. Brook. As I was walking back I heard a few girls whispering "she is so fine" "I call dibs" "no I want her". I was blushing like a muh I was real live feeling myself (not in that way ya nasty).

I went and sat down and Diamond lifted her leg on mine. "Bae, can you come over today" I nodded my head mean mugging this nigga Mike. Im not the jealous type.

Diamond came and sat on my lap, she decided she wanted to kiss me and she did. But Ashley scoffed a couple times and Diamond noticed and asked her what was her problem.

"Oh nothing just wanted to let you know I went to her house on Saturday and stayed the night so you put together the clues." She said these words and I could feel jealousy in the air.
Diamond leaped out her seat and ..........

Sorry for lonnnggggggg wait I'ma try harder to update regularly. Thanks.