Long over do

I slowly lifted her left leg up over my shoulder and slid her panties to the slide and wrapped my tongue around her clit tugging on it as I said 2 fingers inside her pussy.
"Oooh shit" jade moaned aloud gasping for air, digging her nails in my back "wwwait" she pulled back from me.

I lifted my head, "what's wrong?" I slowly pulled her panties off lifting both her legs above my shoulders.

She bites her lip, " Nothing, it's just been a minute" she covers her face as I pull her back towards me placing her legs over my shoulders. "How long is a minute" I whispered in a low tone.

"2 years" she whined aloud as teased her dragging my tongue along her thighs till I reached her soakin wet pussy, I let her juices drip on my tongue before I slid my tongue all the way inside makin my way to her clit flicking my tongue back and forward.
"Oooooh yessss fffuck" jade moaned aloud, Grabbing my head forcing me to apply more pressure on her clit. I sucked hard on her clit and started pounding my two fingers inside her pussy.

She screamed aloud, "immm finnaaa cumm" while pullin my hair and diggin her nails into my shoulders. Her legs started to shake and her eyes started to roll back.

"Wait, not yet" I mumbled face still deep inside her pussy I slowly started to flick my tongue on her clit while motioning for her to come here while my fingers was still inside her. She started moaning louder and screaming my name comin closer to me as I continued to rub against her spot until she came all in my mouth and over my hands.

She pulled my fingers from out of her and started sucking and licking I'll her juices off. After I went and cleaned up my mess makin her legs shake a lil more before I went and kissed her deeply.

She looked me in my eyes, "that was amazing .....it will never happen again" she said with a straight face putting her clothes back on.

I sat up and tried to understand what really just happened but came back to earth when we heard large as thumps goin across the top of the bomb shelter.
Me still being a lil displaced after what she just previously said spoke, " what you mean it's not gone happen again?"

"Shhhhh ik u hear dat" she hushed me rollin her eyes and covering my mouth. I rolled my eyes and mumbled "smeems ike yu Iked it" smirking as she practically through her hand from my mouth.
*knock knock knock*
We both get really silent, I slowly walk over to the latch to make sure it's locked and to my surprise when I reach the latch it's unlocked, I slowly make my way up to the latch to lock it but just as I reach the latch to pull the lever it begins to turn so with quick thinkin I grab it as if it's James and tries to hold it in place while who ever is on the other side tugs and tugs.

I start to think to myself if they have guns why won't they shoot the latch then out of no where. Shots begin to be fired at the latch which makes me lock it quickly and go back down to where Jade was not helping finding a solution.

Ima add sum more tonight so sorry for me not updating been so busy. But any ideas or new story?