My girl

*plzzzzzzzzz forgive my screw ups*

I woke up at 6 am and jumped in the shower. I got my outfit out and my book bag. I was wearing a black shirt with a gold crown on it, some black jeans with gold zippers on it, and gold jewelery and some black and gold Jordans.

I put on some perfume (smells better then cologne) despite my outfit. I like the smell alot so I use it. I grabbed 32 dollars from my piggie bank and strawberry chapstick out of my chapstick box.

I went downstairs and put some hot fries and little Debbie brownies in my backpack. I'ma snack addict I know. I always been like this.

"Dad I'm ready" he came down buttoning his suit. He started walking towards the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

He fixed his coffee "Go down to the car I'll be there in a min" he pointed to the door.

I walked down the stairs to the car and waited. As I was waiting I saw a girl with red plaits walking towards the bus stop by the apartment. She look so mean and distorted like she hated everything.

This mystery girl was so beautiful but her persona was very different. I guess she caught me staring and looked me in my eyes which scared the life out of my body. I shifted a little cause I got scared.

I didn't know my dad was already at the car until I heard the car start. I jumped in and put my book bag by my feet. And texted Diamond telling her I was on my way.

******

My dad pulled up to the school and I got out and went to the office. I saw Desmond and the secretary talking and laughing.

The secretary looked at me and said "Oh, you're here. My name is Ms. Jackie and Desmond will show you to your classes." I nodded and reached for my schedule but she gave it to Desmond. They seem pretty close the way they was talking and laughing you could tell they were related.

As we was walking out the front office I saw the girl from in front of my apartment complex walking out the principal office. I was staring and didn't notice that Desmond had left me so I ran down the hall and caught up with him.

"Aye man why u left me" he looked down at my schedule and read my schedule.
1- Chemistry
2-A.S.L
3-Literature
4-Algebra 2/Geometry
5-Physical Education
6-Study Hall
7-Art

"Great we got 1 st and 3 rd together" he rolled his eyes and started walking. I followed him and decided it was best if I didn't try make conversation with him.

We walked up to Ashley and the twins and that stud I saw yesterday at the arcade. She was holding Ashley so I got confused like wasn't Ashley under me on Saturday.

Ashley didn't look me in my eye so I took that Saturday night as a half of a 1 night stand I guess.

"My name is Sam I'm Ashley's girlfriend." She dapped me up  and I simply said "Aaliyah." I mean I'm not jealous I'm just mad she lied like that hurt feelings a lil bit. But it's gucci.

I looked at Diamond and hugged her. "You tryna be my girl?" Everybody looked like WTH and I was like I knew enough bout her so I just went for it. The worst thing she could say is no.

I was being petty too. She said yes and I kissed her and took my schedule from Desmond and handed to my baby. I mean I'm not finna play her I do like her I'm finna try and make it last but if it don't it don't. I know I sound like a jerk but I feel like if I let her in  it's all gonna fail.

****Ashley pov****
So yesterday Samantha my girlfriend followed me to the Arcade even though I ended with her on Saturday. We've  been on and off for 4 months and I love her. I know what I did with Aaliyah was wrong but I couldn't help myself she is so 😥😌🤤 .

Sam and I always get into arguments over stupid things. She lied to me and said she was at the library working on a project. I don't know who she is cheating on me wit but i know cause I have this feeling.  No I don't have evidence I just feel it and it hurts so bad cause I really love her but she just pushed me away everytime I'm trying to be real.

I sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes. I just woke up and was already deep into my thought. I grabbed my phone and a message popped up.

SammyPooh😘😍: I love you baby, you know I will never hurt you. Get ready I'm gonna come get you so after school I can take you out somewhere nice. 😘😘😘

I rolled my eyes and got ready I had on a plain white v neck with some tight fitted blue jeans and black vans. I really am not feeling this today.

I got my sister up and told her she needed to find a ride to school. I went in my room to see if she was there but to my surprise she wasn't so I assumed she left early for work.

I heard a beep from outside so I grabbed my house key and bounced. I walked to her red Camry and got in.

She leaned in and pecked me on my lips and I turned and stared at the window.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked

I nodded my head saying nothing and cut on the radio. She just doesn't know how I feel about her. Maybe I should forget about her and go for Aaliyah.

We arrived at school and I saw Desmond and Jackie go into the office. Jackie is 22 and is Desmond cousin she's cool and stuff, fun to be around.

We walked into the office said hello. I noticed Jackie talking to Sam about something private but I didn't hear what they was saying.

"Y'all have a good day!!" Jackie said waving us off. I went to my locker and Sam followed me and we talked about nothing. Nothing at all.

Diamond and Crystal came over and said wats up and we had a casual conversation until a few minutes past and Desmond and Aaliyah walked up.

I could tell Aaliyah was hurt and I couldn't look her in her eyes cause I did that with her
I should apologize later on. I do like her but I love Samantha and it would be crazy if I pursue her.

"You tryna be my girl?" Aaliyah asked Diamond . I looked like I know she is not I thought she liked me. I look way better then Diamond like how can she choose her over me. I knew her longer then Diamond did they just met yesterday. I should say something.

I closed my locker and headed towards Chemistry. I hope I don't have any classes with her or I am gonna flip that goes for Aaliyah cause she know what she is doing.

Vote and comment
What should happen next?
Mystery?
Action?
Adventure?
Romance?
XXX-rated?
Horror?
More Drama?