I love you?

Super sorry for the wait plz forgive me*****

"Okay?? I'm pretty sure your neighbors would disagree. Don't you think?" She rolled her eyes, chuckled and pecked my lips. "I love you."

**************************

I thought about saying it back but it's only been like 2 days and I only use that word when I mean it . I look at Diamond and sit up and grab her hand into mine.

"Listen I've only known you for 2 days. If I'm being honest my intentions weren't for us to start dating so soon. I was just jealous and hurt after Ashley lied to me and I wanted to get back at her. I really do like you I just feel as if we should get to know each other more before we start getting heavy with the L word." I said using caution when choosing my words.

She yanked her hand away from mine and used it to slap me. "Fuck!" I held the side of my face as she stood up over me.

"Why use me? You knew how I felt about you. I know it's only been 2 days but I fall quickly and when i do its hard....." tears started to leave her eyes "I appreciate your honesty but I dont appreciate you using me to make My friend jealous of what exactly.... because she has a girlfriend but now you dont." She walked towards her door with her cover covering her body and opened it. "You can leave." she said with a straight face.

I grabbed my stuff and head towards the front door without a single word. I put on my clothes and walked out with her slamming the door behind me. Then I realized I had no ride and her house is a 20 min walk from the apartment. I put my headphones in and started playing Leave me alone by Flipp Dinero.

Damn. I got to make it up to her because all honesty I do have feelings for her but now their stronger then before. Usually when I'm getting broken up with I wouldn't give 2 fucks but now I cant stop thinking of her standing there crying over sum stupid shit I did.

I really wasnt thinking, I really just need a blunt. I'm moving way too fast for my liking. I need to chill and get back to normal. I'm like 5 min away from my house now and just realized I could've called my Dad to pick me up. Smh shame at  least I got a double work out today.

As I reached the curb of my apartment complex I see the girl from this morning with red hair smoking some grade A gas from what it smell like. I guess she noticed me being mesmerized by  the smell and spoke out to me.

"wanna hit?" I raised a eyebrow not trusting it because ik some people put white shit in their weed, "Its just weed right?" I questioned.

"Idk I grabbed it off a cokey" she responded sarcastically and chuckled. I walked up to her and grabbed the blunt and hit it a couple times. Suddenly I felt high asf and had to sit down.

"Lightweight huh?" She laughed and sat next to me while i tried to respond "that's some good .....shit...um where do I buy some of that " i said looking at the blunt stuck asf.

"Helen Keller" she said and passed me the blunt. I caught on to what she said and asked "well you can come up to my apartment and ..*cough*...get to know me if that's the case."

She debated with herself for what seems like 5 min until she put out the blunt and was like "Bet" I honestly forgot what I had asked her until she said "So wheres your apartment" No cap I was stuck asf I was confused at first but then I managed to stand up. At that moment I wanted to sit my ass right back down but ole girl helped me.

We walked towards what I guessed was her apartment because my brain was not functioning how I wanted it to. "name?" She asked "Its Aaliyah with 2 a's in the beginning....of the um..name I mean my name" I laughed as she opened the door

I don't know this pretty girl name but she knows mine, "what's ur name beautiful?"  I said sliding my hand into hers as we entered  the apartment - "awwhhh ... WTF!!" I screeched  as she twisted my wrist "Its Jade and dont touch unless asked" she retorted.

I winced and held my wrist while 2 guys and a woman laughed as I followed her to her room. "Jade ur not going to introduce a to ur new friend" the woman asked jokingly.

"nope." And with that she pulled me in her room and slammed the door shut. "I'm sorry if I offended you that's j-" she cut me off "How old are you?" She walked over to her bed and sat down so I followed  her "I'm 16, you?"

"I'm supposed to be getting to know you remember" she said standing up heading towards the door "Ima be right back I'm finna get a few snacks" before she closed the door she says "and dont touch my stuff" she slams the door

She seems angry or maybe that's how she normally acts. I stood up and went around the good spaced room it has black walls with a galaxy ceiling, she has a tv on the front wall  corner by the closet facing the bed and on the other wall she had a dresser with no mirror on it which is super weird.

I noticed she had an 8 ball that tells the future so I grabbed it and shook it. It said "Your future will either be filled with love, hate, or danger, take the right path and you will have only one."

This is why I hate these things they never makes sense. Maybe if I shake it again it would give me a different answer. I started to shake it then Jade opens the door and startled me making me drop it "I told you to NOT touch my stuff are you retarded or something" I laughed which probably wasnt the best move but she had alot of snacks  and she was trying to seem intimidating. I probably would have been intimidated if I wasnt high. She rolled her eyes and put the snacks on the bed and came over to me and picked it up and placed it in its rightful spot.

I went to bed and grabbed the bag of takis. "My bad but what's your story" I took off my shoes and got comfortable in her bed. She raised her eyebrows and went to her closet.

"How long have you been in Orlando" she asked , she must've heard an accent or sum "a few days I replied" she took off her shirt and her bra with her back towards my way. She had scars on her lower back but her skin looked super smooth. She put on a shirt before I can exam more.

"Close your eyes" I closed my eyes a little bit and saw her shorts drop on the ground so I opened my eyes all the way and saw her shirt hanging over her hips barely covering her ass. "Damn" i said under my breath.

To be continued.....

Comments... thoughts...