Babysitter? part 2

3 hours pass and we are currently laying down on the couch. We talked alot about our lives. I didn't tell her about my mom but we talked about things that's on the surface nothing to deep. She told me her cousin was the captain of the girls basketball team and that she would tell me when try-outs is.

She told me I was cute and stuff and we could talk but she don't wanna do nothing tonight because she still needed to get to know me a little bit more.

It was like 11:32 and I was bored so I got up went into my room and rolled a blunt. I know I don't suppose to smoke because I'm an athlete but I get stressed alot over the smallest things. Right now I'm just bored and need something to distract me from the beautiful girl who won't let me get close to her 'no no part'.

I finished and lit it and inhaled the gas very deep laying back on my bed and releasing it from my nose. I felt Ashley presence as she walked over to my bed and sat next layer next yo me. I hit it 2 more times before passing it to her. I got up and cut off all the lights off in the apartment except my room and locked the front door. I walked back in my room and she passes it to me as I take off my shirt.

I could feel her eyes on me looking at my toned pack and muscles. I hit the blunt smirking. "Stare much?" I asked remembering the first words she said to me. She swung her feet over the bed on the side where I was standing. She started feeling on my newly coming in '6' pack. I mean I didn't mind I just kept smoking until I felt I needed to put out the blunt. Ashley was definitely high she kept talking about some kinda rainbow dog and cats eating it or sum. I just laughed added on to the conversation by asking if she knew that 'dolphins are gay sharks'.

I took off my joggers and I was in my boxers and sports bra. I was trying to show off so she could change her mind if you know what I mean.

It seemed to be working because she crawled on top me and started kissing my neck. It felt so good I tugged at her crop top so she could take it off.

She took it off and started tongue kissing me as grabbed her ass. She moaned in my ear, instantly at that point I knew I wanted more. So I flipped us over and started to unzip her jeans but she stopped me and told me no. So I started biting and sucking different parts of her neck til I found her spot. Her legs were around me as she dug her nails into my lower back moaning alot.

I stopped after 5 minutes because I got tired of trying to get her jeans off. I went into the kitchen getting some snacks and when I stepped into the room and noticed she wasn't laying on my bed. I went to check the bathroom. I opened the door and saw her in the shower, not clearly because of the curtain. I closed the door, laid down in my bed and watched Dora the Explorer as I ate some cheez-itz.

Ashley came in my room and cut off the light 20 minutes later. She laid in front of me taking some of my snacks. We just chilled you know. I really don't like talking to people. I hate when people try to get know me I don't know why that's just how I am.

When I do talk it's because I'm obligated or I wanna be cocky and get someone's attention. I mean when I was in Georgia I barely had friends because I kept to myself. I usually went to school then practice then home and smoked until I fell asleep.

I know it's boring but I can't help it, I hated being around a lot of people at once. The only person I loved to be around was ex-girlfriend and I hated when she appeared in my brain. I hated what she did to me, she was my first love and she broke me bad. I think that's why I really smoke.

***************

I woke up Sunday morning, thinking about what happened yesterday and I was wondering where did Ashley go. She probably already left, I think her mom probably got her last night. My dad was probably in the kitchen cooking because I smelled bacon.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I got out of the shower  after 30 minutes and put on grey joggers and and white sweat shirt with Christmas colored socks.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad fixing his plate "Are you hungry?" He asks. I nodded and walked over and fixed my plate. My plate had eggs,cheese grits,bacon, and french toast on it.

My dad can cook. Like that was the best meal I had since I been down here for 3 in a half days. Now that I think about it I'm kinda feenin for some soul food tonight.

I told my dad that I was gonna chill with Ashley and some of her friends today since I didn't know any good places to go. Ashley is cool a lil attitude and super fine. So imagine how her friends would look. We are supposed to be going to some kind of arcade where everyone be at on Sunday. Which is really weird. Who am I to judge?