Jealous

My apologies you guys plzzzzzzzzz forgive me***

I grabbed Diamond holding her back while Ashley was looking at her nails like she didn't do or SAY anything wrong. I took baby girl out the classroom grabbing my stuff and her stuff.

"What the hell!! Let me go!!! " She screamed through the hall I walked towards the back parking lot "umm bae you drove here?" I said nonchalantly. Which probably ticked her off more. Cause she bit the mess out of my arm causing me to put her down.

"Keep yo freaking razor sharp teeth to yo self. Now how did you get here." She rolled her eyes and started walking to what I assumed was her car.

She took out her keys and unlocked the doors. We got in and she drove us to her house. When we got there we walked up and she unlocked her door. When I stepped in I saw the living room and kitchen. She walked to kitchen and told me to sit on the couch.

5 minutes later******

My heart beated rapidly as I stepped into her room. No one was there just me and her. I looked around impatiently tapping my fingers on my leg trying to regulate my breathing. I looked around the purple room seeing pictures and beauty products on the dresser by the 3rd wall by the closet.

"Come sit down" she called to me motioning her hand for me to come over to her. I licked my lips, walked over to her and sat down.

"Are you sure they're going to be gone for an hour?" I scarily said trying to look out the window to make sure no one was pulling up.

"I'm sure they will be back in 2 hours maybe 3. Calm down he isn't going to kill you" I looked at her like she was crazy I saw a shotgun on the wall when I was walking to her room.

"Bruh, I'm too young to die." I whispered in a scared tone. She just laughed and climbed onto my lap and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip and stopped her and started taking off her shirt leaving hickies on her chest and neck. I brought my left hand to the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss. I slowly slid my tongue around her bottom lip while feeling her moans against my lips as I lifted her laying her on the bed. I slid my tongue into her mouth, starting a tongue war between my tongue and hers.

Eventually, I pulled away "Maybe I should go." I said jokingly. "NO!! Stop playing with me!" She semi-yelled. I brought my lips to her neck, kissing slowly around searching for the right spot. Until I heard a sharp moan leave her lips instantly feeling an unusual sensation through my body.

I started sucking, moving my tongue around in a circular motion on what I assumed was her spot. She gripped my shirt and started breathing heavily letting little moans slip through her lips. I stopped and took off my shirt. I smirked as I saw her checking out my sexy body (😉😘). I grabbed her hands and placed them on my pack while continuing to move my lips down to her breast.

I brought my tongue to her beautiful juicy nipples  sucking on her left one holding my self up with my free hand.
I pulled off her pants rubbing her thighs spreading them open dragging my tongue down her stomach to her pantie line. Tugging her panties off with my thumb gliding my tongue on her clit sliding my middle finger in her wet haven. Listening to her sweet moans, feeling her body tremble at my touch, and wincing while her nails go into my shoulders.

I slid another finger in picking up my pace while sucking on her clit. She arched her back and started to moan louder, while gripping my hair.
"Yessss..... OMG......I'm gonna c-cum...." She said between moans. I pulled my fingers out sucking her juices off. Replacing my fingers with my tongue, lifting her legs up for more space and twisting my tongue slowly inside her. She started getting louder as I started to my tongue faster, slurping her juices up nibbling on her clit.

"D-donnt st-stop.......I'm almost there" she managed to studder out between loud seductive moans.

Minutes later she squirts her juices and my mouth. "You taste good baby girl" she pulled me up into a deep kiss. I kissed her back deeply. Pulling away  both of us breathing heavily. "How was it?" My voice dripping with sarcasm. "It was okay" she said blushing turning away.

"Okay?? I'm pretty sure your neighbors would disagree. Don't you think?" She rolled her eyes, chuckled and pecked my lips. "I love you."

Like & Comment
Thanks send me some ideas