Chapter 11

MIGUEL

I was just staring at her while thinking How can I answer that question to me. It's not that hard for me, but for her it would.

"Why are you just staring at me? Don't you have something to say to me? or Could you just please answer my question? Ano ako para sayo miguel?" She ask again but then when I looked at her eyes I saw something in that. Nasasaktan siya.

"Yanny, I think this is not the right time to answer that question. Come on let's just have fun and Enjoy this summer vacation" Pang aalo ko sa kanya.

I can answer that, Right here, Right now. But once I start to open to her alam ko na hindi kona mapipigilan ang sarili ko.

Mabibigla siya sa malalaman niya, Lalo na't hindi naman pala nadadagdagan ang panaginip o ang memorya niya tungkol sa nakaraan niya.

"I- I don't know Miguel. We've been like this for a year now. Naguguluhan na ako sayo. Ang hirap ng ganto  hindi ko alam kung ano tayo, ni hindi konga alam kung gusto moko at totoo ang mga pinapakita mo sakin e." Seryosong sabi niya.

"Totoo ang pinapakita ko sayo yanna" Seryoso ko ding sabi habang sinusundan siya na umahon papunta sa kubo.

"Hindi ko alam kung paniniwalaan ba kita miguel, This is my first time having this kind of relationship, oh wait. Is this a relationship? or what the fuck they call to it. I just want to know, I don't want to be like this. Gusto kong magka papel sa buhay mo hindi gaya ng ganto na ang alam ko lang ay sekretarya moko miguel." Mabigat na sabi niya habang naka upo at naka tingin sa Dagat.

"Yanna, Come on. Can we just talk to this after this Vacation or Some other time in the Hous-" Gulat akong napatingin sa kanya ng sampalin niya ako pero mas nagulat ako ng makitang umiiyak siya.

"Fuck you, and Fuck that mindset of yours. Miguel kung wala kang nararamdaman sakin you can just say that to me. Hindi yung kung ano anong gagawin at ipaparamdam mo sakin pero hindi mo naman kayang sagutin. You've been always my First's in everything. Even you're the first man I have encountered in my Life. I knew what I am feeling for you." Umiiyak na sabi niya

Nakatitig lang ako sa kanya at pinigil ang sarili ko na magsalita at lapitan siya. Gusto kong ilabas niya ang mga nararamdaman niya sakin.

"We are always kissing, hugging, cuddling, clingy to each other. If other people will see us I bet they will think that We are in relationship like Boyfriend and Girlfriend thingy miguel. I also wanted to have that kind of relationship to you but it seems like It's just natural to you and you don't want to be in a relationship to me. You seems no Interest in putting a label on us miguel for pete's sake I want something to Hold on. I also wanted to demand to you on some things. I am always waiting for you to open something about Our status but you have no move." Mahabang sabi niya.

Yumuko ako at ikinuyom ang kamao ko upang magpigil.

"When we came here in this Hotel, All of them seems weird to me. It seems like they know me more kesa ako sa sarili ko. Nanay koring seems very weird, I have a feeling that it was not our first meeting. And you miguel, Do you think I don't have an Idea that you are connected in my past. I know miguel. I'm sorry that I lied earlier. May iba na akong naaalala miguel. I know that there is Daddy Yanyan and Mommy Ana in my past life. I know about your..." She stopped. While I am in the shocked mode while Looking at her.

"Parents, Mommy Marian, and Daddy Guelliermo. I know them miguel, I am slowly remembering my past miguel. And I know you are the boy in my dreams, And I am the girl." She said and Cry.

Lumapit na ako sa kanya at niyakap siya. Gulat pa din ako sa lahat ng sinabi niya. Hindi ko alam, ang dami niya palang tinago. Hindi ako galit, gulat lang ako sa mga nalaman ko.

"Do, you really wanna know yanny?" Mahinang sabi ko sa kanya.

Mabilis siyang tumango habang umiiyak pa din.

"I will tell you now, And I promise that anything will happen to you know I will always here to take care of you. I have been always afraid in the effects of telling your past to you but now I am slightly relieved, na marami kana palang alam. Sasabihin kona lahat, I'm just here baby. Taking the consequences of telling this to you."
Muling sabi ko tsaka hinigpitan ang yakap sa kanya at tumingin sa malayo at inaalala ang alaala naming dalawa.

Be ready miguel, I guess this is the right time.