Chapter 1.

Hi, I'm Taylor. I'm 14 years old. I live in Pennsylvania. I have brown hair, green eyes. 

I'm not girly, but I'm not a tomboy either.

I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Same father, different mother. 

I live with my mom and stepdad. Amy West and Chris Monroe. I know he isn't offically my stepdad, because my mom and him haven't got married, but I consider him as my stepdad since he's lived with my mom and I for so long. 

I haven't spoke to my dad in years. 9 years to be exact. My mom and him got divorced when I was 2. He's gotten plently of girlfriends in the past. Then one day he got settled with my stepmom once. I really liked her. I always spent the night over their house with my other sisters and brother. 

Then one day they broke up. Was I upset? Yes. 

Then another day he met my other stepmom, which I don't like what so ever. My stepmom doesn't like my mom because she thinks my mom is trying to get my dad back. My mom could care less about my dad. 

So my stepmom literally doesn't allow my dad to see me because of my mom. Which is pathetic, but my dad could care less. He follows whatever my stepmom says and that upsets me horribly. 

I have my stepdad though. He's been with my mom and I for 9 years. They haven't gotten married yet, because my stepdad can't afford a engagement ring. My mom understands. Even though my mom and my stepdad aren't married, I still call him my stepdad. He's been more a dad to me than my own dad is. 

'Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a Dad' << That quote reminds me of my stepdad is so many ways possible. 

My mom met him over the internet when I was about 5. He used to live in New York. He would always visit once and a while. I'm a really shy person, so I didn't know how I was gonna take to him. But the first time he visited, we ended up playing hide and seek. 

I soon adapted to him. For nine years, he's tooken care of me. Helped me grow. Watched me grow. Helped me in school. Took care of my mom and I. Helped put food on the table. Gave us a home. He's honestly the best stepdad I could ask for. I don't know where I would be without him. I love him. 

Now lets talk about my mom. She's the best mom ever! She does everything for me. I mean everything. I love her more than anything and anyone in the world. That basically sums it up. 

Now onto my sisters. They don't live with me. Michelle West is 22. She has two children. My niece Brookelynn Thomas and my nephew Kamden Thomas. She was with a man she thought she was going to marry, so their last names are his. They were engaged and they broke up shortly after the enagagement. 

My other sister Sarah West. She is 19 and engaged. She doesn't have any kids..yet. 

My last sister is Grace West. She is 8. 

And lastly her twin brother and my brother Adam West. He is 8 as well. 

My Grandfather died when I was 8, and my Grandma died and I never got to meet her. They both died from cancer. 

I wouldn't say my life is difficult, but I would say its kinda complicated. 

So yes, this is another story. This is just a bunch of infomation on the character. Bye. -Taylor