13

Roy's POV

The sun rays that passes through the window touched my face. It wakes me up along with the sound of chirping birds from the outside.

It's been a very long night with Riza. We ended up here at one of Madame Christmas' room near her bar.

Luckily we've got everything that we needed here for last night. Riza is still asleep at my side. Yes, we slept together since we had no choice. It's been a cold night after all and this is the only room available.

She looks so tired but beautiful, very beautiful. And I can't stop my hand from running to her silky smooth hair and brushes it. Yeah I can't help it!

"Hmm!." She seemed amused. "Good morning Colonel!"

I smiled, "Good morning!"

"Uh uhmmm Sir!?," she got up and looked at me.

We just stared at each other......

Then someone knocks at the door. "Good morning honeymooners!!!" Ahh its Vanessa.

"Honeymooners?!," we said in unison. I see her cheeks turned red and I guess mine as well.

"Hahaha come down now, the breakfast is ready!!," she said and shut the door closed.

"Nothing happened between us, right?," she asked.

"Of course."

"Don't you find me attractive?"

I was shocked by her words. "Riza you are attractive enough to drive me crazy...."

"Then why?" She stand up out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

We remained silent until we went back to her apartment.

"So, what now?," I started.

"It's time to say goodbye and go back to reality I guess."

"Wait, its our day off, isn't it?"