15

Riza's POV
She's here! It felt like I'm the third party here right now. I looked at Col. Mustang. He seems amused.

She gasped. And I think she's about to cry. I could see the tears in her eyes and about to fall. Then, she ran away.

I looked at Colonel again, "Maybe you should do something Sir. Follow her please."

"I'm sorry Riza! See you later!"

I saluted.

The people around here are looking at me. It felt like they're blaming me. Why am I here in this kind of situation? I sighed.

.....
Roy's POV
Ross is here. She's really good at acting and I like the way she responded with the situation but not with her timing.

Where is she?

For sure Riza felt guilty and looked guilty in the eyes of those people. She doesn't deserve that.

I have to do something. Maybe I should tell the truth to Riza. But first, I have to look for Lt. Ross and talk with her about our new plan. What about the Fuhrer? Hmmm?

•_•?

I'll talk to him and get rid of that Archer.

.........
Riza's POV
A car stopped from driving. And a man in military uniform came out. Ohh!! It's him.

I saluted at him for he is my superior.

"You don't have to salute me! I've heard it's your day off. It's nice to see you here, I was on the way to your apartment."

"Col. Archer...."

"Just call me Frank!," he cut me.

"Hmm ok Frank, ahm what brings you here?"

"Let's talk about our upcoming wedding and there are allot of things we really need to discuss. C'mon! Let's have some tea."

"Ah ok Sir.... I mean Frank!" What the hell is happening here?

It's just me and the colonel inside his car. And it's kinda awkward. This kind of moment is the moment that I wish Col. Mustang was here! I'm wondering what kind of life would I have if I'll marry this man.