10

Riza's POV

"We're here?," he said/ asked!

"I missed this place. I can't believe that I'll be able to see this place again."

"Yeah me too.," with a smile in his face.

"It's been so long. The place showing the two different worlds. From simple to complicated."

He walked towards me. And smiled.

I looked at him.

"Yeah complicated.," he said.

"Why'd you help me?"

"Because you asked for it."

"..."

"To be frank with you, it's because of your father. Before he died he asked me to look after you."

"Yeah my father." I looked up to the stars above. "He really love alchemy, his alchemy that he can't live without."

"You're so dear to him. He regretted the times that he wasted to spend with you."

I turned my eyes on him.

"Believe me. He's really worried about you."

"No. He's worried for his work.," I cut him. "Ever since my mom died I felt that I am alone, until now I am alone."

Then I felt a gentle hands caressing my arms and gently hug me. I was surprised. He's really warm. I felt comforted again because of his presence.

"You have me for a long time and you'll say that you're alone?! Have you ever appreciated my presence?," he softly whispered.

I chuckled. "I missed you." But wait a second, what's this happening? A back hug? I immediately removed his arms around me.

His face turned red. He looked up to the sky, "We're different now. The time had changed us alot from the way we think and see the world before upto this situation."

"Yeah! What do you think would happen if I didn't join the military?," I asked randomly.

He looked at me, "Hmmm I think you are my wife now."

'What?' I chuckled. "Ahm that's not what I meant. I mean ahmmmm...," I think my cheeks were hot!?

He smiled. "Oh! Ahmm! Ahhhh I I mmean..."

"I mean what if.... what if I wasn't a soldier, do you think ah ahmmm I would be able to see the world in...."

"Maybe I wouldn't have to burn your back and crush them... and hurt you.," he cut my words and looked down, "actually I don't even have a face to... to..."

"It's ok. It's not your fault. It's not what we wanted." I embraced him. I just want to comfort him. Because it's true, I never blame him. I've felt anger but more on remorse. We've only wanted to make people happy.