Black~8

~Author's note~

Alright everyone, listen up. I've got a question for all of you. Do you like the boy on boy stuff or not? If you're uncomfortable with it, it's understandable. But the yaoi thing isn't going to take up the whole story. No. This is not a story about romance. It's a story about courage, bravery, and passion. Sure, there's a bit of romance there, but I'm trying to make this story as actiony as possible.

I just wanted you guys to know that. Oh, by the way. Thanks for all the reads! It's really appreciated! I'm glad you guys are still reading this story and keeping up with the updates! If there's anything I got wrong or that you guys want to see, comment or message me! I'll change it or add it in!

Okay, I'll stop rambling now haha.

Here's what y'all been waiting for....

Chapter 8!

Enjoy my loves<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

I was frozen to my place, just standing there, staring at the body. Pure horror spread throughout my body, giving me goose flesh. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I couldn't....

I know people are staring at me, wondering if I'm the murderer. Probably because I've been in a lot of fights lately, and they know I'm powerful. They've seen me in class. They know what I'm like.

I felt a familiar presence beside me, but I didn't look to see who it was. Probably either Draco or Lavender. Looking for comfort, even though no one can deliver.

Dumbledore was crouched beside the victim, examining the body. He looked up at me, disappointment and confusion shone in his eyes. He stood, and walked over to me, not breaking our eye contact. The person beside me squeezed my arm. Lavender.

"Mr. Black," The old man said, "I need to see you in my office immediately. As for everyone else, go to bed! Now!" Almost no one moved until he waved his arms around and they blinked, coming out of their daze. They all stalked off to bed, talking to their friends about who the murderer might be.

Lavender squeezes my arms again and doesn't let go until we reach Dumbledore's office. The headmaster goes up, leaving us alone for a moment. I looked at her, and saw tears in the corner of her green eyes. I gently wiped them away with my thumb and hug her. "Don't cry Lavender." I whispered. This, of course, only made her cry more. I rubbed her back as she sobbed into my chest.

"It was a Griffendor Lysander." She said quietly after she calmed down a bit. I took her face in my hands. "It'll be okay." I said reassuringly. The girl only shook her head and tears began to crawl out of her eyes again. "It won't be okay Lysander! A student is dead! A Griffendor! Because he was of the Griffendor everyone thinks a Slytherin murdered him! They all think it's you because you're trying to regain your honor and trust of your house!" Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. It makes perfect sense, since the Slytherin and Griffendor houses are rivals. Plus, my house hates me, so it's understandable that everyone thinks it's me so that my house will like me again.

But that accusation made my stomach twist.

I kissed Lavender softly on the lips and gave her one last hug. "I promise, it'll be okay." I said again. She gave me a defeated sigh and walked off to the Griffendor dormitories. Letting out a sigh of my own, I made my way up to the head master's office.

The old man was sitting behind his desk with a very serious look on his face. He motioned me to sit down and once I did, he leaned forward in his big chair and folded his hands on his desk.