Chapter 29

A/N Read note on bottom. Enjoy!

New layout:
*** = Time Skip
Italicized text = Thought

Third Person POV

"Thank you Carla for coming along. You too (Y/N)." Wendy thanked, as (Y/N) trudged against the wall smiling.

Wendy and the two made it to lacrima, determined to destroy it. Wendy knew that the power of a dragon laid inside her. "Please Grandeeney! Lend me the strength!" She shouted. Please, I have to protect my guild..

***

I have to try my hardest. For Cait Shelter, for Jellal, and for Natsu! Wendy thought to herself.

Each member at their lacrima, readied their power, charging up for one last blast. Except Natsu, who continued to fight long and hard in his battle.
Each and every person given a lacrima began their spells. Gray, lance, Lucy, Gemini, Ichiya, super strength perfume, Erza, requip, and Wendy, the power building inside her, sky dragon roar. Natsu delivered his final blow to Zero, his body burning in flames.

"SKY DRAGON ROAR!!!!!" Wendy screamed, letting all of the air she has, shooting out. The wind swirled around (Y/N) and Carla, sending them a few steps back. And just like that all of the lacrimas were destroyed. Cait Shelter watched in awe as Nirvana came down.

"Wendy! It stopped!" Carla cheered.

The ground started to shake violently breaking the walls around everyone. They all started to run from their previous destinations and out to an exit. (Y/N) carried Wendy and Carla away before they were smashed, and ran out. They met up outside, running into Gray and Erza. (Y/N) placed Wendy and Carla down and watched a muscled and beat up Ichiya, come running towards Erza.

"MY SWEET ERZA IM GLAD YOURE OKAY!" Ichiya exclaimed. Erza shrieked, taking a spear out.

"Who are you?! An enemy?!" She asked.

"A creepy one!" Gray added. (Y/N) face palmed themselves, laughing from everyone's stupidity. They took a seat against the mountain side, resting for a bit.

"Calm down you two! It's me Ichiya! My power parfum temporarily changed me, but on the inside," he explained as he danced, "I am still the lovely Ichiya!" Horologium came crashing from the sky holding Lucy and Happy.

"I'm dizzy. She says"

"Thank you Horologium" Happy exclaimed. Next, Jura came running in right after Lucy. Underneath the ground, a large splotch appeared, rising from it was Hot Eye carrying Jellal and Natsu. Happy jumped right into Natsu's arms. Wendy rushed to Natsu hugging him as well.

"You kept your promise.." she said. "Thank you for saving our guild!"

"This calls for a high five!" Natsu exclaimed, raising his hand up, as well as Wendy. Behind them, a group of soldiers wielding in a carriage.

"It's great everyone's okay!" Happy exclaimed.

"The operation is now over!" Ichiya exclaimed, flashing.

"Creepy.." Lucy whispered. (Y/N) pointed behind her, with a questioning look. "Eh? Who's that??" Lucy asked, everyone pinned their attention to Jellal.