Chapter 37

A/N Guess who updated after two months? ;-;

I'm really sorry guys I've just been so busy which is why I decided to make this chapter extra long to "try" and make it up to you all. I do apologize for not updating frequently also as far as I have planned. After Edolas arc will be a miniature arc that I've created regarding (Y/N)'s past. Then I'll move onto Tenrou Arc and that will finish the story up!

Your POV

I feel so cold... but warm. It's not a normal warmth but a warmth... that's comforting. The light started glaring in my closed eyes, making myself wince. I heard the cracks, not knowing where they're coming from. The light was too bright for my liking, I felt myself couch violently, but no sound escaping.

Something cold hit my face, making me wince slightly in pain. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing myself on top of Erza. My eyes bulged out as I quickly removed myself from on top of her mouthing 'Sorry.' I looked to the side of myself holding my head to see Gray, shirtless as usual and Gajeel, but the sky was so different. My mouth fell opened not seeing anything familiar.

"I'll explain later eat these." Gajeel ordered, stuffing a pill in each of our mouths, making us jump to our feet and started to run.

"Wait where the hell are we going?!" Gray called our dumbfounded as well as I. The crowd around us started yelling and screaming running away from us. I tilted my head confused as I ran behind Gajeel and Erza, Gray behind me.

I looked in ahead seeing... ANOTHER GAJEEL?! My mouth fell open again as I saw the two share a quick hug celebrating. "What's the meaning of this Gajeel?! What happened?" Erza demanded, wanting answers as much as the rest of us.

"A run down, we're in Edolas a alternate world from Earth or... Earthland I guess. And there's barely any magic here so Fairy Tail got sucked in and you three were the only ones I found so far with the help of Edolas Gajeel. There's another version of us here too. And a completely separate island full of Fairy Tail and Magnolia all combined." Gajeel explained pointing to a lacrima Island. This was all so much to take in at once, I felt myself back up against the wall taking a deep breath in. I felt a cool hand, find mine. Looking down I saw the metal armored covered hand knowing who it belonged to.

***

The three of us ran as fast as we could, hearing all of the screaming and fighting going on. I turned into a tiger, making Erza sit on my back as Gray used his ice making himself go faster as well. "Up ahead!" Gray called out, smoke and rubble covering the area. I summersaulted in the air landing in front of a blonde as the smoke cleared.

My face softened seeing the injured Lucy, I helped her up glaring at the figures before me, gritting my teeth. "Are you alright?" I mouthed, moving her hair out of her dirt covered face.

"(Y-Y/N)?" A voice asked, I looked up seeing what appeared to be the Edolas version of Erza. I grunted, taking the form of her, knocking her backwards hearing her grunt in pain. She leaped back to her feet coming at me.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR FRIENDS?! THE ONE YOU TURNED INTO A LACRIMA HUH?!" I heard Gray scream, a cool air hitting the side of my face. I didn't realize the sudden sword almost being thrusted into my face till my Erza ran in front of me.

The glare the two girls held, nothing like anyone could survive in. "YOU BASTARDS WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Another voice screamed, coming from up ahead. I turned my attention to it realizing it belonged to Natsu's.

"Gray! Lucy! Go on ahead! (Y/N) and I will take care of this one." Erza ordered, sending shivers down my spine as she did.

"Right!" They all called out, running to the other side of the hall. I resumed my fighting stance, picking up a sword from the dead soldier, ready to attack on Erza's order.