WTF!

^Rodney

I'm Rodney aka Rod, I'm 19 years old born and raised in Memphis Tennessee. I'm not gone lie I'm a ladies man if you know what I mean. The school I go to is filled with nothing but beautiful girls walking around and they can't help themselves but to try and get to know a nigga. But what could I say I'm not a relationship type guy. I make my own money, soon to have my own place, and got two cars. Right now I'm still in my parents crib but leaving As soon as possible but I don't like talking about them too much. I kinda got my eye on this one girl named Emani she got her own money and I got my own money so why not? But it ain't just that she just got a good as vibe to be around but that bitch ass nigga Carlos is in the way like always. Ima find a way to get right with her.

.

.
Emani POV
I was already dressed and ready to go to his game. I wore burgundy and a golden yellow jersey shirt with white pants and burgundy vans. I checked the time heading into the living room where my mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Ma you going to the game too?" I asked her as she had on a burgundy and yellow dress. "Yes girl that good looking coach gone be there." She said laughing as I shook my head. "Come on let's go." She said as we both walked out to the car. We ended up making it to the game so early that it hasn't even started yet. Meaning I had enough time to see him before the game. I went into the gym sitting at the bottom of the bleachers waiting for him to get done with his drills. I scroll through snapchat waiting for him. He walked up to me dribbling the ball. "What's up." He said as I stood up to hug him but he didn't hug me back. "Um ok nothing I guess." I said still standing in front of him. "What's up with you?" I asked him fixing the sweatband he had on his head. "Nothing just practicing." He said holding the ball. "No I'm talking about why you was acting like that last night." I said sitting down looking up at him. "I'll talk to you about it later Mani Ight?" He said putting his mouth piece in. "Good luck Los boy." I told him giving him a high five as the game started. "Caramel! Caramel!" I heard from behind. I turned around seeing it was Chyna waving at me from the middle of the bleacher so I got up and sat up there with her. "Hey cinnamon bun I didn't even see you." I said hugging her before I sat down. "Who you here for Carlos?  She asked me already knowing the answer. "Girl duh gotta support my friend." I said as we laughed. "Correction. Boyfriend." She said as I shook my head watching him  make a three pointer, not a surprise. "There go your other boyfriend right there." She said looking behind us at the top of the bleachers. "Girl definitely not and I'm not looking back there so he can come over here bothering me." I said still watching the game. "why you so mean to him?" She asked me laughing. "I'm not he just don't know when to stop. This nigga did a pop up at my house about a project that's due Monday. And Carlos dropped me off home while he was there and it was so much tension. So the real question is what's the beef between them." I said looking at her as she looked at me like she full of tea. "Girll you need to find out cause I wanna know sis." She said shaking her head. "I'm trying to but they both keep saying "we used to work together" like what the fuck is work." I told her rolling my eyes. "What if it's drugs? Like drug dealers." She asked me. "Girl hell no you know damn well Carlos is totally against drugs." I told her knowing for sure. "Just saying if it was something else he would've told you so it gotta be something you wouldn't like if he ain't telling you." She said fixing her hair. "You Right But I really don't think it's drugs." I said wanting to be right about this situation. By the time Chyna and I finished talking it was already half time and my mom was coming back from the food stand. "Here y'all go it's my time to go talk to the coach." She said handing me and Chyna food and a Gatorade I gave her money to buy for Carlos. I seen him walking towards the bleachers telling me to come down with him. I came down standing in front of him. "You're doing good as always." I told him and a smile grew on his face. I handed him the Gatorade. "After this Ima go take a long ass nap then we can go to the place cool?" He told me sitting down. "That's fine Ima go to your house after anyways." I told him sitting next to him. "Ight we got like 10 more minutes left in half time so the game should be over in a good 45 minutes. We killing these guys." He said laughing shaking his head. "Y'all really are like 36 to 4 is ridiculous." I said pointing at the score board. He drank a little more of his Gatorade standing back up getting ready to go back in. "Give me a good luck hug." He said holding out his arms for me. "Hell no you sweating." I said scrunching my face up. "Whatever." He said hugging me jumping back into the game. "Yuck" I said wiping my arms and neck walking back up to Chyna seeing Rodney staring at me. I shook my head sitting back down with her. "Aww y'all still my favorite couple even if y'all not together." She said smiling. I drank some of his drink before answering her. "A couple of friends you meant." I said closing it back getting a text message.