Hold my Peace

Chyna POV

I woke up 12 in the afternoon seeing Trav arms wrapped around me in the bed. "Get the fuck off of me." I said smacking his head as he sat up. "The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked rubbing his eye getting out of bed. I'm still upset about the whole cheating situation but I'm learning to live with it a little. I went into the bathroom taking a shower then curing my hair with a wand. After I finished wanding my hair I applied my lashes and eyebrows. I looked in the mirror thinking about how I look so different from high school, I'm really grown now. I dropped my towel putting on the panty and bra set that was the same color as my hair. I lotioned up then walked out to the the bed. "Bae." Travis said but I didn't answer because that's not my name anymore. "Bae...Chyna." He said as I answered to my name. "What." I answered. "Listen, Ima start gettin my daughter now but she won't let me until she sees who ima have her around." He said as I laughed shaking me head. "I'm not going." I simply said going into the closet. "Man just do this for the baby Chyna please. You ain't even gotta help me take care of her when she come over here." He told me following my into the closet. "She know me so why should I go?" I asked picking out a white strapless mid thigh dress. "Chyna just come man for me and my baby that's it." He said as I finally gave in and said yes. "Thank you." He said holding his arms out for a hug. "I'm not hugging you." I said walking past him as he snatched me back into a hug. "Stop playing with me like we ain't friends still." He said as I held my smile in. He still disgusts me. "Whatever." I said slipping my dress on then putting a black ripped jean jacket on and some low top AF1's in black to match. I tucked some in my hair behind my ear in the mirror. "Are you ready or no?" I asked him as he nodded grabbing his keys as we walked outside. "Thank you so much." He said as we got into the car. "Mhm." I hummed facing the window. We stopped in front of Sally's Cookout. "Cheap ass." I mumbled to myself towards him getting out. He opened the door for me and I seen her, sitting there feeding the baby girl. Dumb bitch better hope I don't pop her ass. I sat in the booth across from her giving her a stale smile as she rocked the baby. She seemed a little uncomfortable as she should be.  "So.." Travis said looking at her as she didn't make eye contact with him at all. "Look I'm sorry Chyna." She said looking at me. "Amira, you knew what you was doing so I don't even wanna hear that sorry ass sorry." I said as Travis shot his head to me. "Chyn-" she started but I stopped her. "Amira you was my fucking friend and you knew he was my man so why would you go and fuck him?" I asked her as she shook her head. "I didn't know Chyna." She said as I scoffed. "And how the fuck did y'all even have time to fuck if i was always on the phone with you? So you was over her house while I was on the phone with her? I asked Trav as he couldn't get any words out. "Oh my gosh I should've stayed my ass home." I said putting my hands together. "Chyna I was drunk but I remember and I- I liked him." She said as I began to laugh. "Well he likes you too, be together I'm leaving." I said standing on the seat stepping over him walking out of the restaurant as everybody watched me walk out. Being here made everything worse than it should've been and it ain't even been five minutes. I'm learning to realize that I'm too much of a woman to sit there and argue with a Bitch about a grown ass boy. "Chyna!" Trav yelled following me. "Chyna hold up!" He said as I walked faster. He finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Let me the fuck go!" I yelled at him as he kept his grip. "Chyna listen to me you need to calm the fuck down." He said as I looked away from him.  He turned my face towards his. "Let me go Trav or I swear on everything I will go crazy." I said choking back tears. "Chyna you not about to leave me I'm sorry but I love you way too much and ain't no way I'm letting you leave me, I told you I fucked up, now I'm tryna fix it with you and her so I can see my daughter." He said still holding my face. As soon as the words 'my daughter' came out of his mouth the tears flooded my eyes. "You don't love me Travis, if you did you would've have done this, you fucking knew, you knew and thats what fucks me up the most, you don't understand the pain I feel every fucking time I think about this shit Travis, you really don't." I sobbed becoming weaker. He was left with no words to say because he knew why I am the way I am and he knew that I never trusted anyone with my heart and my love like I trusted him. "I can't be with you anymore Travis I just can't." I said moving his hands from my face as my driver pulled up. I left him there just standing in complete hurt, now he feels the pain I have to feel. I wiped my eyes before i got into the car and headed back to the house.
.