Cycles

Chyna POV

I woke up to text messages from Keon putting a smile on my face.

Key🥰: Goodmorning beautiful

Key🥰: you should come by today, I miss you😢❤️

I giggled softly putting my hand over my face shaking my head. I looked over seeing Trav dead sleep and sighed heavily, shaking my head. We still live together and sleep in the same bed but all communication has been cut off from each other and we go our separate ways in the house.

Tokyo😍: I'll be over in a little.

I replied to his text getting up going to the bathroom to get ready. I turned on the shower bathing myself with my fruity scented shower gel getting how applying the same scented lotion. I put on a black tube top, black ripped shorts and a black and white oversized flannel jacket with some white slip on vans. I grabbed my black shades, phone and keys heading out the bed room. "Where you going?" Trav said in his morning voice still laying down. "Out, why?" I asked standing at the frame of the door. "I wanna talk to you." He said sitting up. "About?" I asked crossing my arms. "About us." He said as I sighed looking down at my ankle bracelet. "Travis everytime we talk about us it's the same thing over and over again. It's always I'm sorry make up sex back to arguing then break up. I don't think I can do that anymore." I said as he ran his tongue over his teeth nodding slowly. "I'm glad you said that because I was about to say the same thing. I wanna be able come at you with a different approach. I wanna say something that'll keep us together." He said as I shook my head. "We'll talk about this when I get back." I said turning around walking down the stairs to the door. "Chyna just, think about it." He said from the top of the stairs as I nodded closing the front door behind me. I made my way to the car and less than 20 minutes to Keon's house. I knocked on the the door twice and he opened it shirtless showing the tats. "Wassup Korea." He said laughing as I smiled shaking my head. "You need to put a shirt on." I said stepping in as he closed the door behind me. We shared a hug and a laugh. "This my house I wear or not wear what I want jit." He said sitting down as I stood in front of him with my arms crossed. "Wassup witchu, Whatchu been up too?" He asked pulling me down to sit next to him. I liked how controlling he was, it was the best thing about him other than his vibes and personality and sweetness. "Nothing really just still going through the same things."  I said playing with my nails. "You heard from your ex dude?" He asked. "Yea he's actually still living in the house just no communication." I said as he sucked his teeth at the fact he's still around. "I'm guessing your feelings ain't change huh." He said as I snapped my head to him as he waited for my response.  "They're fading a little. It takes time Keon but trust me you're making them fade faster."I told him laying my head on top of his as he smiled. We don't really talk about that night we did it but we have gotten a lot closer since then.

.

.

.