Up and Down

Chyna^^

Trav ^^

Trav ^^

Chy POV
.

.

.
I sat crisscrossing my legs in the middle of my bed on FaceTime with Emani. "Girl so let me tell you what happened." She said as I listened. "I know you seen Rodney came back." She said, everything she bring up about Rodney I can't help but to think of Travis. "Speaking of, did he say anything about Trav? Or do you know if Trav came back with him?" I asked feeling like he didn't. "No he didn't bring him up to me but I can ask for you." She said. "I don't  wanna seem annoying but at the same time I'm supposed to be his girl and it is weird to leave and not say anything to me right?"I ask her because I never really loved someone before. "Yes you should be concerned especially with the shit he in now." She said. "What chu mean?" I asked getting even more worried. "I want him to tell you but it has to something to do with my dad and Rodney told me not to get involved." She said. A huge thunderstorm started out of no where with a lot of lightning. "Girlll the devil is working." I said closing my window. "He is But we ain't gone let em bring us down." She said. "I know that's right but I'll call you later my  phone going dead and I can't find my charger no where." I told her looking for it. "Alright be safe bestie." She said before hanging up. I decided to take a nap since it was raining and there was nothing else to do. The nap didn't last for 15 minutes because of a banging of the front door. I quickly jumped up grabbing my bat from when I used to play softball in middle school. I made my way down the stairs as the banging got louder. I got my bat ready to swing as I looked through the peep hole seeing Trav standing there helplessly with his nose bleeding. "Oh my god." I said opening the door for him as he limped it sitting on my kitchen floor.  "Travis! What the fuck  happened?!" I asked beginning to panic. "Calm down Chy." He said breathing heavily. He was soaked from being outside in the stormy weather. "Do you need me to call the ambulance? cops?" I said quickly grabbing napkins for his nose. I sat on the floor in front of him helping him clean his self. "No no baby I'm good." He said as his nose stop bleeding. "You're not good you come in here beat up and bleeding. My Dads gonna kill both of us seeing you here and especially like this." I said covering my mouth panicking more. "Come on upstairs now." I said helping him up going upstairs with him. We got up to my room going into my bathroom. All I had of his over here was his Nike long sleeve and some gym shorts.  I went into my closet getting them so he could take a shower. "Here you can use my unscented body wash." I said handing him a washing towel and a drying towel. "Thank you." He said going into the bathroom tending to his needs. I'm so mad I dont even know what to do. I sat in my bed thinking about how am I gonna even feel talking to him. I just wanna know why? Why leave in the first place.

.

.

.
Trav POV
"Fuck." I thought to myself because I'm in hella trouble with my boss. I know a nigga like me ain't ever supposed to be worried about dying because niggas got your back but now that me and Rodney had to split for our safety I gotta watch my every move. A nigga out here paranoid as hell and I hope I ain't make the wrong decision by coming to my girls house, what if they followed me. When I finished freshening up I let the water hit my face one last time before getting out. I wrap the towel around my waist and grabbed a dry towel to dry my face going into the room where Chy was sitting in bed with her head in her hands softly crying. "Chyna listen." I said sitting next to her as he scooted away. "Don't touch me Travis not now." She said facing away from me wiping her tears and her nose. She never called me by my full name so i know i fucked up with her. "Ight I won't touch you but can you at least listen." I said waiting for her response. "Why? You ain't wanna listen to what I gotta say when I was calling and texting you since that party. What I got? NO REPLY." She said. She had every right to be pissed off at me for not keep in contact with her but I thought she was the girl to be ok without communication 24/7 and still know I'm her dude. "I know and I'm sorry Chyna but I didnt reply because I didnt want no track of who I'm texting and calling bae." I said forgetting she told me not to touch her so i grabbed her hand. She slapped me in my face surprising me. "Chyna you fucking kidding right?"  I said holding my jaw looking at her.  "No that's for getting yourself in this shit thinking it was gone be easy. What if you leave again and then never come back?" She said mushing my head repeatedly. "Chyna stop putting your hands on me for real." I said grabbing her wrist. "Well stop doing stupid shit Travis, stop leaving me,stop risking your life for money." She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed and I stood in front of her. "It's not that easy, I'm in this shit there's no going back." I told her sitting next to her. "See, you don't even try Trav." She said as her whole mood changed. This girl has the weirdest mixed emotions. I don't know what I got myself into but it's worth it. She the only female I know that really care about a nigga.  "All I need you to do it fuck with me heavy like you already do." I told her as she stood up folding her arms over her chest. "I will but I don't want no more sleepless night because I don't know if you're alive or not." She said putting her hands on my jaws looking me in my eyes. "You don't have to worry about me in that way. I'm good bae trust me this lil shit ain't nothing to me. Been through a lot worse than this." I told her gripping her waist. "I just misss you sooo much."She said hugging me. "Now go put on some clothes your boxers in the dryer." She said laying back down.