Take the pain Away

^Chyna

Chyna POV

I been back at my parents for a couple of days, been in my room the whole time ignoring phone calls texts everything. I just wanna be to myself forever right now. The only time I went out is when I went to get my hair done new color. "Chyna."My mom said knocking on the door. "Come in." I said as she walked in. "You ok baby?" She asked me sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yea I'm good." I said lying. She picked up a cake in a mug handing it to me with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it bringing back memories from when I was a kid. Her and my granny used to make this for me everytime I was sad about something. "It's ok to not be ok all the time Chyna I tell you that." She said eating hers. "I know mama I just wanna be ok but it hurts." I said wiping my eyes eating some cake. She put hers down climbing into bed with me. She hugged me rubbing my back. "I got you baby let it out." She said as I let it ALL out. "You know, your daddy broke my heart once felt just like this."   She said as I popped my head up at her. "He got a baby he hid from you?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Nope he cheated though it almost happened turns out the baby wasn't his." She said rubbing my shoulder.  "Ma that's not the same." I told her sitting up. "It's not but it's the same hurt Chyna. But people do make mistakes you see we're back together because our love was that strong. Maybe you two can do that." She said as I shook my head. "No nama I'm not gonna compete with the babymomma she can have him." I said waving it off. I don't even wanna think about him anymore everything is just fucked up now.
.

.

.
Rodney POV

Trav came to the crib looking distraught but hey he made this bed he gone have to lay in the bitch. "I don't know nigga it was her home girl and that's low." I told him as he's shook his head. "I gotta get my girl back man." He said. "Emani!" I called her from upstairs. She had Bentley in her hands playing with him coming downstairs. "What boy?" She asked. "Well if it isn't Mr.Mcfucker." She said causing me to spit out my drink laughing. "Bae chill out on him he already feel shitty enough." I told her as she sat next to me I put my arm around. "I deserved it." Trav said shrugging his shoulders. "I'm just stating facts you did my bestie wrong." She said shrugging her shoulders too. "I really wanna box your ass out." She added as he sighed. "Ight Ight lets all chill here. Damn you real life turning into me." I told her as she shook her head. "Now bae What advice would you give him to get Chyna back?" I asked her as she bounced the baby shrugging her shoulders. "Emani come on now." I said as she smacked her teeth. "Fine first of all don't do that shit again, second stop lying to her, prove to her you really love and let her heal on her own." She told him as he nodded. "Ima go right now then." He said standing up. "Fuck no." Emani said as he stopped. "Leave her alone for now give her a couple of weeks." She said. "But you can leave now." She said dismissively waving at him. I laughed putting my hands on my temple. "You rude as hell." I told her as she rolled her eyes. "He rude and nasty." She said shrugging her shoulders. "I miss Mia babe!" She told me handing Bentley to me as he smiled. "He just smiled at me." I said. "Yea right." She said. "I'm for real." I said watching her walk to the kitchen getting some water. "Call my mom and tell her bring Mia." She told me. "Here you call." I said giving her my phone. She dialed the number looking at me. She was dancing while waiting for her mom to answer. "Hello? Mommy! Bring Mia please I miss her." She said. "Alright see you then." She said before hanging up. "What she say?" I asked. "She said she'll be here in a hour." She said sitting next to me kissing Bentley cheek. "Can daddy get a kiss?" I asked her. "Daddy need to be kissing something else." She said making me laugh. "Since when you done got so nasty?" I asked her as she shrug. "When you got a loyal and respectful ass nigga it make you wanna get nasty." She said stick her lips out at me, I kissed them. "Babe you know, I really do love you." She said. "Whatchu want?" I asked her making her laugh. "Whatchu mean?" She asked. "You saying that like you want something. So what is it?" I asked again. "Nothing just saying cause I do love you." She said. "Sure but I love you more bae." I said as she cheesed. "Let me see him so I can put him right in this swing." She said taking him from me putting him in it as it rocked him to sleep. "Bae I'm so bored and I got so much energy. I wanna go out." She told me. "How the hell we gone go out with a new born?" I asked her as she danced in her seat. "Why you so damn hyper? You been smoking my weed?" I joked as she smacked her teeth. "No boy I'm just in a good ass goofy ass mood." She said laughing. "Let me fuck it out of you." I joked as she laughed. "Ooo that's why you a baby daddy now but you can't lie Bae I was riding that thing." She said as I bussed out laughing. "What? I was." She said laughing climbing on top of me facing away from me. "I was like ooo yess daddy." She said bouncing on me. I pushed her off me as we laughed. "Chill out Whatchu on?" I asked her laughing. "Nothing I'm just freaking bored Rodney." She said laying in my lap. "We'll find something to do before the day ends." I told her patting her butt as she nodded. This girl really a hand full but I deal with her bad side to enjoy her good and peaceful side.
.