07: GOING OUT

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭『❝ Don't always trustWhat you see

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝ Don't always trust
What you see. Even Salt
Looks like Sugar.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"And then he-he..."

I can't say it. It's too hard for me. Without realizing, tears began to left my eyes. I wiped all my tears.

"Hyung...It ..Must been hard for you."

"I-im sorry..Jisunga, I really can't.."

"Anniya hyung, it's okay. Atleast I knew half or your problem."

"Thanks Jisung, for listening to me..You're really are the best."

"No problem hyung! Anything for you!"

"Actually Jisung, do you like someone?"

"Woah, hyung..Where did that came from?"

"I'm just curious.."

"I-i..Don't know..I have this little thing for Chenle..I don't know if I'm gay or not, but sometimes when I'm with him, my heart started to beat faster.."

"Ohh..Okay. that's good for you."

Beats faster huh...Do I have that kind of feeling for Je-no! Jaemin stop. You don't have any kinds of feelings for Jeno! You two just met!

"Hyung?"

"A-ah yes?!"

"Nothing..just, you can't always stuck to the past. Hyung, you're beautiful. When you smile, I think my heart just dropped..It's weird right, like you have some kind of spell."

"No way, I don't like my face. It's just...Terrible."

"Hyung...Don't say that. You're born with this face, you have to appreciate it. I really love your smile! And I want you to always smile."

"It's hard for me..to smile. Well, not in front of you and the others, but to someone who I don't know."

"Everything need process, hyung."

"Wait Jisung, how can you be so wise?"

"Umm..tumblr?"

I laughed at him, what's with that. Jisung blushed and he started to scratched his neck.

"Jisung~ah, I'll try my best."