14: TEARS

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭『❝ When it comes To Love, even the smartest People become stupid

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝ When it comes To Love,
even the smartest People
become stupid.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

'why do I feel like someone is following us?' I thought in my head.

I kept on glancing on my back but there's no one behind. I felt like being stalked, but maybe it's just my feelings.

"Jaemin~ah, who is that guy before?" Donghyuck asked, walking backwards.

"Aah..h-him..He's just.."

"You can always tell us, Jaemin. We are help to help you solve your problem, we're friends after all." Renjun said, flashing me a smile.

"Maybe it's the time to tell you all, I'll tell about it when we get into Jeno's house."

"Sure, and I'll call Mark to go to Jeno's house." Donghyuck said, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"Wait, isn't Mark hyung also sick?" Chenle asked in confusion.

"He was, but now he's better. He called me earlier." Donghyuck dialed Mark's numbers as we arrive in front of Jeno's huge mansion.

"I never going to stop admiring this house." #Jisung

"Isn't my mansion like, bigger?" #Chenle

"Yours isn't a mansion, it's a fucking castle." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, but Chenle only giggled.

"Jeno!" We all shouted. His mom suddenly came out and we greeted her, while making our way inside.

"Have a seat, do you guys want to drink something?" She smiled, making us looked at each other.

"Don't be shy, ask me anything."

"Okay, can we have green tea please?"

"Of course, wait okay. I'll tell Jeno that you're here." And with that, she left us.

His mom came back with a tray on her hands, I guess it's our green tea.

"Here, enjoy." She takes her steps away from us.

"Thanks .."

"Wait, you just be Na..umm..Nana?"

"Eh, uhh..Yes.."

"Aww you're cute, Jeno always talk about you. Jeno said that your smile is the brightest and he loves your personality, you're kind hearted and really lovable." I only blushed at her every words, Did Jeno really told her that? Damn you Lee Jeno.

"T-thanks.."

"Well, you guys have fun, Jeno is in his room." She left us, while all of them are smirking towards me.

"W-what?"

"Oooooohhhhh, Even his mom know a lot of things about you." Donghyuck said in his teasing voice.