25: ANOTHER BITCH

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭『❝When you love someone You protect them from the pain,You don't become the Cause of it

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝When you love someone
You protect them from the pain,
You don't become the
Cause of it.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"come on kids! We need to get back home or your moms gonna smack me with a frying pan, a hot one." They all followed Taeyong's command, packing all their stuff and went back to the car.

It takes like 30 minutes till they arrived at the airport, a huge one. They were doing their own stuff, like flirting and stuff (you know what I'm talking about lol).

"Hyung, let's go in!! I wanna sit with Jisung!" Chenle screamed in the whole airport, making all people around started looking at him with a weird face. Jisung was blushing and he covered Chenle's mouth just in case he started to make more dolphin noises.

"Okay okay, let's go."Jaemin started to go first then Jeno pulled his wrist back, looking directly at him.

"What?" That's the only thing he said to Jeno and then they continued to walk again.

"I just wanna say...It's such a great time, ya know..Spending time with my one and only love." He eye smiled the younger, Jaemin looked back at Jeno and ran to the older.

"Why are you so slow~ we gotta hurry, or I'll leave you here alone." Jaemin said, but Jeno only smirked and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"There's no way, you'll do that. You need me in your life?" He raised a brow, holding onto Jaemin's hand.

"I hate it when you're right, tch..I hate you so much, Lee Jeno." His lips starting to make a curve, smiling at his "lover".

They all headed inside the Plane, choosing their own seat.

If you are wondering why MarkHyuck stayed silent is because they have their own time, ehem...U know what I meant huehuehue.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Feels good to be back!" Chenle shouted excitedly and of course Jisung shut his mouth by kissing him.

The others stared at them in 'awe', while Renjun gave them a disgusted face, but of course, playfully.

"You guys~ consider me too!" Renjun shakes both Jisung and Chenle, making them chuckled.

"Aw uri injunnie is lonely, aww~ it's okiee~ were all here for u!" Jaemin said with a tease tone, hugging him and so did Jeno and the ChenSung couple.

"I'm so confused, Lucas and Yuta supposed to pick us up now, why are they taking so long?" Taeyong massaged his temple. The others looked at him with a worried face.

"Oh look there's Lucas hyung!" Jisung pointed towards a black car, two black car outside the airport.

"Oh Thank jisoos, or else we need to walk our way home." Jaehyun shook his head, gripping onto his bag.