12: FRIEND

↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮『❝ Make your heart The most beautiful Thing about you

↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮
『❝ Make your heart
The most beautiful
Thing about you.❞』
↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮↮

"Hyung! Come down for dinner!" #Chenle
(They're having dinner together in Donghyuck's and Mark's apartment, yes they are living together ;D)

"O-okay" I said while standing up, I almost cried seeing Jeno cried.

"N-nana wait.." Jeno suddenly called my name and hugged me again, I patted his head.

"Let's go down, I'm starving." I looked down at my feet and started to walked away while Jeno followed behind.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Jeno keeps on saying your name whenever he cry, it's kinda annoying." Donghyuck said, eating his food.

"I'm not!" Jeno tried to punch Donghyuck's arm lightly then sips his drink.

"Oh really?" I said, smirking towards Jeno, he turned the other way and his face started to blush.

"No...*cough* yes." #Jeno

"Now, let's eat the food fast, the sky is starting get dark." #Mark

"Me too?" #Donghyuck

"No, not you babe-" #Mark

"Did he just-" #Renjun

"He did not just said that." #Jisung

"I mean...*cough*" #Mark

Donghyuck widened his eyes and then looked away, not wanting to look at Mark.

"You two are dating?" #Chenle

"No!" The two of them answered in unison, making us smirk.

"Right.." we said, except Mark and Donghyuck that's really red right Now.

"I'll walk you home hyung!" Jisung said facing my face.

"But you promised me that we're going to my house today!" Chenle pouted and crossed his arms.

"Ah yeah, sorry." Jisung awkwardly scratched his neck.

"Jealously~~" Donghyuck sang, trying to mock Chenle, but Chenle doesn't give a shit.

"It's okay Jiji, you can go with Chenle, I'll walk on my own." I said smiling at him, but then I saw Jeno making a really unhappy face.

"I-i mean, I'll go home with J-jeno.." after I said that, he smiled. How could you Lee Jeno, I rolled my eyes.

"Nice." Mark said, standing up front his seat, whispering something to Donghyuck.

"What the fuc- get your ass here Mark fucking Lee!" Donghyuck chases Mark all around the room while shouting shit and fuck. We can only laughed at their stupid but cute behavior. (Can u guess what he said to Haechan?)