21: UNEXPECTED

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭『❝You have a Place in my heart No one could Ever have

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝You have a Place in my heart
No one could Ever have.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"You'll know once I tell you about it."

"Okay, tell us then." Jaehyun sat back on his chair. Jungwoo was just standing next to Jaemin while folding Jaemin's clothes.

"Hm...You know that Hyunjae guy who came 5 days ago right?"

"Yeah, I know. What about him? Did he did something bad to you?"

"Actually..Very bad, hyung." Jaemin began to ruffle his hair. He grabbed the bed sheets, a head is now low.

"Jaemin...You okay there?" Jungwoo caressed Jaemin's hair, looking at Jaemin who's the head is now looking down at his bed sheets.

"I-im okay hyung..Just a little bit tired..And scared to tell you all of this..You two might hate me. But if I don't tell you, I can't get any help to forget all my past." Jaemin smiled at both of his hyung, but his hyung knows that Jaemin is hiding all his pain behind his smile. Jungwoo hugged Jaemin and sat beside him, wrapping his hands around Jaemin's body.

"It's okay Nana, you can always come to us if you had problems." #Jaehyun

"Thanks, hyung, I'll need it. So..Yeah. Hyunjae killed my friend..My dongsaeng actually. I don't know why he killed people, but I do know he killed lots of people already. I felt sorry for them, and disgusted by my own self for letting Hyunjae raped me." Jaemin wiped his tears away as it began to slowly drop off from his eyes. Jungwoo looked worried, he pecked Jaemin's forehead and gave him a warm hug. Jaehyun was looking damn angry, he wanted to punch that kid in the ass.

"Where is he now? I'm going to call the police." Jaehyun was pissed, he grabbed his phone but Jaemin stopped him.

"Hyung, calm down. He's in the mental hospital right now."

"Huh? He's insane."

"He is...I know. He was supposed to be in the normal hospital because Mark's sister's friend broke his legs." Jaemin scratched his nape, nervously looking at Jaehyun who's now look like he about stabs a bitch.

"How dare he did that to you!" Jaehyun shouted, making Jaemin flinched but Jungwoo calmed him down.

"Hyung, calm down. It already happened, and besides, our Jaemin is okay now. You should control your emotions more." Jungwoo patted his back, softly speaking with a slight smile plastered on his face.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry Jungwoo..I just— ugh..Oh my gosh, Jaemin...Why can't I protect you at that time..If only I was in Korea..." #Jaehyun

"N-no it's okay hyung...It's Hyunjae's fault..He's the one who killed Hyunjin and raped me...But I'm okay now, thanks for all of my friends..I gained all my confidence again and I'm happy now, the cheerful Nana is back." Jaemin tugged up his lips, forming a cute smile.