✨ INTRODUCTION ✨

05. 10. '18

= Hey guys! I hope you'll take time to read this first part because I have quite a lot to say here. This is my first book to publish here in Wattpad so it'll be better if I introduce myself as well. =

Hi! I'm Clara - which is not my real name, to be honest. I have to hide under a name similar to mine because I'm that mysterious haha. Well, no one really knew about my writing skills other than my close friends. No one also knew that I am writing a book and will be publishing it here because I don't really tell anyone. And when I say my true name here, people may find me immediately and I hate people judging me. Don't get me wrong, I'm used to it already, yes haha that's life but... Sometimes, it gets out of hand and others will judge the mistakes in me. Eh, don't mind that haha just know me for right now by the name of Clara. My true name is related to that because Clara was my grandma's name. I was actually named after her so we're all good. For a starter, I am just 16 years old, going to 11th Grade this coming school year and I'm Asian! Yes, I am and I live in the lovely (even traffic) Philippines. This country is beautiful, it's just the population sucks sometimes.

Well about this book... It will be just a starter for me and it'll be only short and you know, teen stuff book that everyone loves. I'm nowhere near professional at writing so here I am, I hope you bear with me hahaha. I wanted to join school competitions about writing some essays, journals, poems or whatever but I am too shy to do so. Now, here I am in Wattpad, trying to practice my skills during the Summer because I might take the shot when I came in 11th Grade on August. Starting from that month, it'll be tough for me to update if I haven't done this book yet after Summer. I'm glad to be making this one and it's fun writing stories about your idols but I make sure not to be super creepy about it. I promise though that you'll love this book as much as I had fun thinking of fun ideas for this.

Extra facts about me... You know, everything about me is plain. I'm just a plain normal 16 year old girl. I love music a lot, I can play the guitar, I can't sing much (lol) and I'm a fangirl like you! I stan One Direction, Before You Exit, New Hope Club, The Vamps, Why Don't We, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift and a whole lot more bands and artists. I guess we can be mutuals then! But I can't type in my twitter account here because, right.... I'm that anonymous fangirl writer 😂 But here, I promise that soon... I'll reveal my true self to you guys. I'll drop in my social media accounts and change my name to the real one if this will have positive feedbacks. I promise.

Well, I guess that's all I've got to say for right now! I'm sorry, it had to be long. I wanna make sure I make a nice impression to all of you. I'm bad at writing introductions though. I'll see you guys next time and I hope you enjoy this story! Sending all the virtual hugs ❤

This is for you and all Before You Exit stans and supporters who are willing to read this little book x

- Clara 🥀