CHAPTER 6:

° Theya's POV °

Oh shit sherlock, I'm heading to Florida.

I just realized that I'm heading to Florida when my Mom woke me up at 5am in the morning. I was even like, "what? who says I'm going to Florida?" Then I suddenly remember what happened last night with Megan and Liz and suddenly also, remember that I talked to Toby.

Toby.

He just DMed me and I am so shocked. But who wouldn't, right? I mean.... my ultimate crush just DMed me and asked me if I wanted to be friends with him. I can't say no! That's for sure, and wow... just remembering what happened last night just chatting with him is wonderful and it's like... it's so magical to me. Heck, I shouldn't be surprised that I'm telling these stuffs to you about Toby because I admit, I do love that McDonough but heck, if I'm telling these stuffs to you now... that I'm freaking out and whatever, what more if I see him in person?

That'll be fuc-

"Althea!" Liz practically yelled at me as I shot my head at her.

"Hmm?" I asked as I didn't realized that I was staring at the window and she's just right beside Megan on shotgun while Megan's driving and I'm at the backseat.

Yep, we're on the car. I told you, we're heading to Florida at 6am in the morning right now.

"What do you want?" She smirked, trying to hide in her laughter at my expression as I looked out.

Oh, Starbucks.

"Uhm... Choco Chip Frap is nice." I told her as she nods.

"Girl, you're like... so preoccupied back there. Are you alright?" Megan chuckled as I shrugged.

"Just... thinking about stuffs." I told her as they both eyed me.

"Stuffs? Like what? Seeing Toby for the first time?" Megan asked as I widened my eyes.

Is she some kind of psycho or something?!

"What?! Wait, are you guys seeing each other?! Did you tell him that you're going here in Florida?" Liz bombarded as I got my mouth agape and shook my head.

Oh shoot, right. I still haven't told Toby yet that I'm heading to Florida. Well, uhm... I still don't know, actually. Should I tell him? Psh, as if he'll come to where I was and see me.

But he likes you.

WHAT?!

His brothers and bestfriend already told you! What, you're not gonna believe them?

I... I don't know. What if they're just joking around? You know the McDonoughs likes to joke around.

What if it's not. They're not dumb enough to just talk to a random stranger and tell them that their brother likes her. They're too good to make a fan believe that they're brother did like her when it's not. They didn't even know that you're a fan! So, what is there to doubt?

It seems like I was dumbfounded at myself when my conscience told me that. She's quite right but I'm not that girl who is the assuming type and would tell the world that "Oh! Toby likes me!" or would be like the happy-go-lucky girl that would tell Toby that "Hey! I'm heading to Florida! Mind to see me?" No. I'm more of the quiet type girl even if I'm a fan and would just be shocked and dumb to know that this guy I like, likes me back and would just have faith in destiny and hope for the best if we'll see each other when we arrive in Florida.

Well, maybe I'll go with that flow. Let's just really hope for the best.

° Megan's POV °