✨ CHAPTER 1:

° Toby's POV °

A girlfriend.

That's what comes into my mind today and it's very confusing. I don't know why, but... it felt like, I'm already into it.

No, what I'm saying is... it's like... I'm all ready to be part of a relationship or to be committed to someone. Afterall this time I've never been thinking about it, it suddenly came into my mind today.

Weird, right?

It's just... everyone, since I'm in a quite famous band now, knows me as the brother who is "NGSB" or the No-Girlfriend-Since-Birth type of guy. Many fans or people have doubts in me. It's either that's a lie or that is true and when they say it's true, it seems like impossible because, oh come on... everyone has a crush and based on "people's visions" no matter who you are, there are times that this crush of yours will like you back. It seems always like that but, no. It's not. Well, to me, it isn't and I'm saying the truth that I never had a girlfriend. I mean, I'm even scared to confess to a girl! It's like... I even have to ask my brothers on how to do that. I've never think anything about love, to be honest. In every single movie I've watched, in every single places I've been to - parks, the school itself, even Disneyland where couples are always there, even my brothers; Riley and especially, Connor. Even though I have seen them all with the 'couple'y thing, I just don't mind them or I just don't get them. Pretty amusing, if you were me but I ain't normal.

I admit, I'm weird but that's just me.

Love in a real boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is like... invisible to me. It's like, it never even existed.

But now, it suddenly came up to me. Maybe because of all those same questions bugging me by those interviewers, fans, or someone and all those same answers I've been giving them like, "No, I never really had one." or even just "Nah." or I'll simply smile and shook my head. It's quite common to me now. I don't get annoyed. It's normal but now, I don't know.

"Toby? You seem to be in deep thought right there." My brother suddenly spoke that made me quite jump into my place.

"I am." I muttered as he shot his head at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Con... what does it feel like to have a girlfriend?" My mouth suddenly can't control itself as it bursted it's own words out.

I widened my eyes at what I said and so did my brother. At the same time, we heard a gasp coming from behind us where the main door of the house was and there came my other brother and his bestfriend, Hannah.

I know. My question seems like a dumb one or let's say, a thirteen year old teenager would ask or even a five year old would, but... I'm nineteen. It shouldn't be that weird, right?

"Oh My God, did Toby just asked the GF word?!" Hannah asked as she sprinted up to us and plopped herself beside me on the couch and there followed Riley with Starbucks on his hands.

"Woah, really?" Riley asked while he handed mine after he handed Connor's as I shook my head.

"No. Well, yeah... but, I'm actually just curious." I told him innocently and he nods and sat beside Connor.

"Well, you know, Toby... being in a relationship is quite hard but fun at the same time!" Hannah chirped right beside me as the two eyed her.

"What." She more of stated as she looked at the three of us.

"You seem to be an expert on this." Riley smirked and she made a face on him as she shushed him playfully.

"And it's fun. Real fun if it's love what you feel." Connor said and I furrowed my brows at him.