✨ CHAPTER 3:

° Theya's POV °

I immediately ran out of our house and into the next door as I almost knocked down Auntie's door. She opened it and welcomed me and I told her I got emergency with her daughters as she lets me in immediately and I ran up the stairs.

"Woah, chill! I heard you screamed our names! What happened?!" Megan suddenly came up and was about to rush out of their room's door as well with Liz but stopped when they saw me as they held my hands.

"Twitter. Hannah. Before You Exit." I stumbled on words as she widened her eyes together with Liz as she lets me in their room and locked it.

"What about them? What happened?" Liz asked worriedly as I showed them my phone where the DM box is as they read it and got their jaws dropped.

"OH MY GOD. TOBY...." Liz trails off as she got a huge smile on her face while she looked at Megan.

"I couldn't believe it. He actually likes someone now and that's you!" Megan cheered as I shook my head.

"This is like.... too much. I don't know how to respond back." I shook my head as they shook their head back with a grin.

"Just be yourself, Theya. Like what you are when you talked to Riley, Hannah and Connor." Liz said as she put emphasis on Connor's name while she nudged Megan as her twin eyed her back and Liz laughed.

They're twins. In case you didn't know. Liz just have this blonde hair while Megan got brown so you'll know who they are.

And... why did Liz nudged Megan? Megan had a chemistry with the one and only Connor McDonough. Yep. They've been a couple for... two or three years? I don't really know but... I was shocked about it when I knew it. Like, Connor and his band were already my idols before I Like That even came and to be shocked that one of the band member is my cousin's boyfriend? Woah. Just, woah.

Yess! Megan and Liz are my cousins. They're duo-singers and they write and compose music as well. Megan even wrote Connor a song when they broke up. It just took a big and bad impact on her. It just really hurts her but from what I heard, I think they're friends now... and, Megan has a new boyfriend though.

But even though my cousin had a relationship with one of my idols? I still never got to meet Before You Exit personally. Why? Well, those times, I still wasn't that close to Megan and Liz since I'm quite young and I lived in Pennsylvania that time so I was far but, yeah. Wow.

And now, I need these two's help because they know Before You Exit more than I know them myself.

"This is so amazing, to be honest. I think faith's with you." Liz nods her head repeatedly with a grin.

"Yeah... I mean, you love Toby and he likes you back. What could possibly go wrong?!" Megan smirked as she read the conversations on my phone.

"What?!" I asked her back.

"Oh come on, Theya. Don't deny it. You love Toby ever since! And you never got any other crushes but him! You are so loyal like... there are hundreds of guys in your school and thousands of guys out there waiting for you or just there for you to look and say 'oh, he's handsome. I think I like him' but no! You were just...." Liz trailed off with an exasperated look on her face.

"Toby, Toby, Toby and Toby." Megan followed as Liz dumbly looked at her.

"Be specific, dear twin."

"-McDonough." Megan pointed her finger as Liz showed up a smile.

"Right!" She chirped as I sighed and shook my head.

Sounds annoying but yes, alright. I like Toby... love.... whatever. Well, what can I do? The guy got some awesome looks even though he's just a little teen with braces and thinking of that, and comparing to now... that is one huge hell of a craziness puberty ride right? From oh to woah and let's not just base the good things from the looks only, but his family has the brains of the geniuses and he is a smarty pants himself! He is then also religious which what I most like about him and kind. He is also funny and an easy going person based on those update videos they posted on Youtube and everywhere in social medias. Snapchat, Instagram... you name it. You could always smile instantly when you see Toby McDonough smile or even when you just hear the sound of his laughter. He even loves food! And candies! Okay. Now who wouldn't want that? He is so gentle as well on meet and greets as to what I heard from Twitter and they said that when he hugs you, you'll feel so protected. It's true! He is so tall that he can wrap around his arms to your whole body and keep you safe and warm and feel protected. Who wouldn't want a boyfriend like that? To mention as well, he is also very artistic and well, he is so very talented. Very, very talented. All of us knows that, right? The way he sing, is just so perfect. I mean, every Exiter would wish to hear Toby McDonough sing his own solo of a longer verse! What more if he became your boyfriend and you get to hear him sing to you almost everyday? With him, only and there are no hints of Riley's or Connor's voices around him because there's only just the two of you.

And okay now I'm reminiscing...

And...! fangirling.

But even so... there are so many things to answer to "why do you like Toby McDonough?" the answers are even all positive that it makes so much sense on why is he the ideal guy that every girl would love to have. And why really, a thousands of girls loves him and I know, some of them, loves him more than I do and he gets to choose whoever he wants.

Whomever his heart desires.

And now I'm being emotional.

Wooo, fangirl is life.

"Hey! Are you even listening you two?" Liz snapped as Megan and I looked at her.

"What?" Megan and I asked as she sighed.

"I said.. Mom texted me and told us three to get ready for the dinner get out with the whole family. What is wrong with you two?" She said as we furrowed our eyebrows.

"You were like... stuck in deep thought while Megan here is busy typing on her phone. Seems important." Liz eyed us but mostly eyed her sister as Megan widened her eyes.

"W-Well.... it's just Witt." She said as Liz eyed her.

"Oh, okay. Now let's get ready!" Liz snapped her fingers and we did follow what she said.

×× (A/N) Chapter 3 is up! ❤ The picture above, that is Megan (brownish blonde hair) and Liz (white hair) and the Youtube video next to it is one of their original songs that I love the most. Just want to share them with you and I hope you love them too! ××