CHAPTER 7:

° Connor's POV °

"The girls have just arrived in their hotel. They're just gonna pack out things then they'll head to the park." I told Riley and Hannah as they nod their heads excitedly.

"Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! I can't possibly wait! Aaaahhh!" Hannah cheered as she tried to control in her fangirling senses while I chuckled.

"Dude, I need to look nice!" Riley said as Hannah laughed.

"Good thing you noticed that." She eyed her bestfriend as Riley stood up from the couch and stuck a tongue out at her as she gave him one back.

"You should dress yourself up too, lady!" He yelled.

"Whatever!" Hannah yelled back.

She then stood up as well from the couch when I suddenly muttered,

"Why don't you guys just get married already?"

She then shot her head at me with wide eyes.

"That, is getting creepy now." She told me as I eyed her.

"What?"

"Toby told me the same exact thing last night. Gosh, bros. Chill up!" She said as I laughed.

"You two are just dumb, that's why." I chuckled as she sat back on the couch and looked at me.

"Dumb?" She asked.

"Yeah. Dumb. Really dumb to see that you both like each other."

"Like?! Ew, Connor! Psh, you know what? I'll get dressed so your girlfri-eh oops, so your 'past' will have a great first impression on me." She stuck a tongue out once more as I shook my head with a smirk.

Okay, whatever, these two are really blind. Why are bestfriends like that? It just doesn't make sense to me.

From: Megan
We're done! Heading to the park :))

To: Megan
Alright! Be there.

"Toby?!" I yell-asked to the entire house.

"Yeah?" He asked as he went down the stairs, still in his PJs.

"Go get dressed. We'll walk Smokey and Bear to the park. Hannah and Riley are already dressed up." I told him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"This early?"

"It's 10am, Tobes. Now go." I told him as he went back up.

If I told him we're taking Tank out, he'll probably never ask any questions further and will just hurriedly dress up and excitedly will take Tank out.

But sad, our pooch is gone and is up there already with his best bud. We can't take away that. At least he's on a better place.

Remembering Tank is just heartbreaking. I really love that dog. And remembering Tank, I remembered on how will we throw a thing and he'll catch up on it. That's what we taught Smokey and Bear for the first time and they immediately got the hang of it and it's fun watching the two. It seems like Captain's and Tank's spirits are with them.

"Ready!" Hannah cheered as she came back from her home and she's now wearing a high waisted shorts and white lace strapped crop top with her long wavy hair down together with her white Converse.

"Ooh. You look very beautiful Hannah, and decent." I told her as she blushed and said 'thanks'.

"Hey guys." Riley then came down with Smokey and Bear and both on his arms as he's wearing a gray shirt and pants with his boots.

I looked at him as he came down and saw him stopped for a moment to look at his bestfriend as she shook it off and went to us like nothing happened.

Oh, no. Hahahahaha.

"Ew, Hannah! You look like a tablecloth!" He whined as Hannah glared at him.

Psh, as if, Riley. Hah.

"Ew, Riley! You look like a jerk!" She glared at him as my brother looked offended.

Sorry, Riley but it's true at the moment.

"You look like kids." Toby then came wearing his flannel shirt, pants and boots.

Nice. Okay. This'll be a great first impression of him to Althea. (Even though the girl likes him already, hah.)

Gosh, I seem like a cupid or something.

"Whatever, Toby. Hi Smokey and Bear..." Hannah then cooed after she rolled her eyes at this young one.

"Alright, guys. Let's go!" I cheered as I dangled the keys and we all head to the car.

"Does Mom and Dad know this?" Toby asked.

"Yeah, I told them." Riley answered and we all went in with Toby on shotgun and I, on the driver's seat and the two on the back with the dogs.

We then head onto the park as I can't wait to see the girls again. It's been a long time though and I'm really excited.

° Theya's POV °

We're finally in Orlando!!!

I don't seem tired at all as we arrived to the hotel and we unpacked our stuffs out from our bags. We all just then freshen up and went on to somewhere after as to that's what Megan ordered but we're all doing fine. Megan though told us to wear the casual but still have that good impression to people. I don't know what she meant but maybe we're meeting crews and some people that will be a part of their video.

I am excited as I get to be with Megan and Liz on this activity. I never got to shoot music videos or anything. When I post covers, it'll be just me, my brother on camera business and the studio where we'll add up different lights and accessories to make it look stunning and it really turns out to be pretty. So in this thing, it's very different and okay, I'm very excited.

I dressed up on high waisted black shorts and a quite colorful purple crop top while I pulled my jean jacket around my waist and tied it up as I wore my black Vans. I then pulled my hair up in a ponytail where there are quite a few strands coming off by the front and as well by the back. I don't know, it seems to be always like that and those strands seem to curl always. Well, my hair is naturally wavy by the ends so, no pressure at all. Liz even told me that I got the 'most wanted' hairstyles in the universe! Wiw, I know, too much? I don't believe though. Then there's Liz again who told me that I am like, the girl version of Nick but the beautiful version of course and I'm like, heck no! Even though my brother's an actor and he got a lot of girls chasing him because of his talents and looks, it still doesn't change to see that he's my brother and it'll look very creepy to know that I do look like him but I'm a girl. *shrug*

I put on a bit of foundation, concealer, lip balm, eyeliner and lashes since that is what 'makeup' is to me. I don't get all that dab dab thing though and those other products that I see mostly, in Megan and Liz's room but to me, this is make up. And that's all of it.

I went out of the bathroom and saw the two all dressed up as well and looking beautiful as ever. Megan's wearing leggings and an off-shoulder crop top while Liz's wearing a white jumper with and off-shoulder as well tucked in her shorts and they both got matching Adidas shoes. Alright. They both got their usual make ups on and Meg's hair's down with those flowy waves crashing while Liz's up on a french braid.

On fleek, but simple.

As soon as the two saw me, they both smirked.

Lol, okay?

"Looking good, Theya." Megan smirked as I chuckled and eyed her.

"Not as good as you two." I said as they chuckled.

"Ready?" Liz asked.

"Ready." I told her.

"Alright! Let's go!" Megan held her phone up close to her as we went out of our room and down to the car.

×× (A/N) We're nearly there! Will Theya and Toby meet? Let's seee 😉 ××