CHAPTER 8:

° Theya's POV °

I don't know where are we heading but it looks like we're heading around Orlando which seems to be fun.

I won't ask any other further questions to the twins because they both told me to shut up before I ask anything about the shooting because they don't know what to answer, which... I don't get what does that mean. I just shrugged and just go with the flow.

"We're here!" Liz cheered as we all went out of the car.

Oh, a park?

I went out and the Orlando breeze immediately hits me. I looked around me and saw some kids playing by the playground area and some couples or teenagers in every parts of this park by the grass or the benches just admiring the peaceful weather. Some, are with their pets.

"Let's go! I missed this place!" Liz cheered as Megan smiled and just went on scribbling down on her phone.

"What are we doing here? Is this where you'll shoot the video?" I asked them.

Kinda risky but hey, I'm too curious now!

"Yeah! This is the place." Megan breathed out like she's holding a lot before we came here and started looking everywhere while she shoved her phone in her pocket.

"There's a lot of dogs! I love it." Liz giggled as we all did too.

Then it hits me that I'm hungry when I heard an ice cream truck came by.

"I want ice cream." Liz mumbled.

"Yeah. Me too." I told her as she got her eyes widened but immediately clears it off then looked at Megan.

"Oh, okay. Le-let's go." Liz told me as she looked inbetween Megan and I and dragged me to the truck.

There's quite a line when we came by there and we waited.

"So... how's Orlando so far?" Liz nudged me as I shrugged.

"Great, to be honest. It's very calming." I told her as she smiled and nods when I noticed her look behind me by a slight bit then looks at me after.

Well, to be honest... It's not calming.

Eh, it's calming! But... gosh, okay. I can't stop thinking about Toby. I'm like... going nuts in here.

What if I suddenly see him?

What if we meet here?

What if I won't see him afterall?

Should I DM him?

But he still haven't DMed me.

I went on Twitter as I tweeted.

@theyarofficial: Out to the park in this beautiful city of Orlando with the twins @MeganAndLiz

As I sent the tweet, many notifications came as I saw a particular guy liked it and I got my heart racing.

Okay, so he's active.

@tobymcdonough: *shared a tweet with you* You're here in Orlando?! How come you didn't tell me? Good Morning, by the way x

He sent an 'x', wow okay. Chill, Theya. Don't smile, you're in the middle of the park with quite lots of people.

@theyarofficial: Good Morning! Ayyy, I got caught up? We went out by 6am in the morning and now we're here! Haha.

@tobymcdonough: Where are you? I can go there. I want to see you.

I, now, really got my heart racing.