CHAPTER 5:

° Toby's POV °

It's almost 8pm and we're done eating dinner. Hannah was sleeping over tonight in the household and they decided to have a movie marathon but I don't know what to decide. I mean, after that talk with my brothers and Hannah, I suddenly have the feeling and the guts to talk to Theya because, she seems irresistible to me now. Like... I'm sounding like a desperate fan now.

Well, not really.

And by 6pm a while ago, I DMed her through Twitter. She have 'seen' the message but she never really replied.

Alright, am I dead?

Did I just get dumped through social media?

Because my heart is aching right now.

And I can't control myself like I think I've done something wrong.

This is getting on me-

'DING!'

I rambled the phone in my hands as it stumbled repeatedly when I finally caught it and looked to what it is.

@theyarofficial: Hey Toby! It's totally fine. I am so happy to get to talk to you! I mean, you and your brothers' music is so amazing. I'm very sorry that I replied late to you. We had a family outing and I just came home. Sorry to bother you though if you're asleep now :)

Am I still alive?

ALTHEA ROBINSON JUST DMED ME BACK.

I suddenly got a smile crept up on my face as I laid down on my bed and go scribbling on my phone.

@tobymcdonough: Hi! Wow, I'm so glad to know that and thank you so much haha you are awesome as well! And it's definitely okay. I'm still awake and I hope you had fun together with your family.

That sounds bad, Toby.

Ugh....

But dude!

I'm... I don't know? My jaw hurts.

@theyarofficial: Thank you too! Hahaha and yup! The family outing was amazing and kinda thrilling at the same time because of the chit chat thing with the uncles and aunties... I guess you know what I mean 😂

@tobymcdonough: You're welcome and yeah! I definitely get what you mean hahaha. I'm glad you had fun! So uhm, you're talking to me so that means... we can be friends?

@theyarofficial: What are you talking about? We're friends now, of course! Haha, it's like... a dream come true from a fan like me to get to talk to you!

TOBY JUST SCORED ONE!!!!!!!!

But wait... she's a fan?!

My crush, is a fan?

My-

Oh, I just said crush, didn't I?

Oh no, guys.........

@tobymcdonough: That's so relieving to see! Hahahaha and woah, you're a fan?! That is so cool and amazing! Thank you and so, in that case.... I have a question.

Who's your most favorite in the band? 😏

@theyarofficial: Awww well, what can I say? You guys are very talented!

Oh, noooo. This is so unfair 🙁 yikes, uhm.... you guess.

@tobymcdonough: What? That's unfair too! Haha come on, you can tell me everything.