✨ CHAPTER 4:

° Megan's POV °

I never knew I was so preoccupied on what I'm doing that I never got to hear what Liz is saying.

My phone 'buzz'ed once more after she told us to get ready and I looked to what it is.

From: Connor
Yeah. Maybe we should do something about it.

*sigh* alright. Connor and I are just friends.... nothing more, okay? I have a boyfriend and I will never cheat on anyone. Connor decided to text me and of course, I replied. I'm not that kind of girl who flirts after. Please, people. The past is in the past... He's already the x in my life full of 'y's. Okay?

Wiw that seems kind of off but... meh.

Connor texted me after Theya barged in our room to tell something about what's suddenly going on with her and the Before You Exit family and to be honest, I was shocked that he did text me but... alright. To proof that I'm not doing anything wrong..... here.

From: Connor
Toby likes your cousin.

To: Connor
I can't believe it. Althea just barged into our room and showed the DMs to us.

From: Connor
That explains it to why she hasn't answered yet. Woah, wait... DMs? So...?

To: Connor
Yeah. Riley, Hannah and you DMed her.

From: Connor
What?! HAHA hell, no way. We never talked about this.

To: Connor
Well, you three just "technically" sent her almost the same words.

From: Connor
This is too hilarious though very amusing.

To: Connor
I agree and.... Toby DMed her as well that made her come to us here in the house.

From: Connor
WOAH, WHAT. I HAVE TO TALK TO TOBY.

To: Connor
No, wait! Don't mind him first, you idiot.

From: Connor
Psh. Idiot your face.

That made me quite laugh. Still the typical old Connor.

From: Connor
What is Theya's expression then? I am so curious.

To: Connor
Well, she is so shocked to be honest. What can I say... who fan would be okay if her most favorite and crush-of-all-time band member suddenly knows her and his band mates suddenly DMed her that this particular band member likes her back? Touché?

From: Connor
WAIT. THEYA LIKES TOBY?

To: Connor
Are you blind?

From: Connor
This is really getting so much interesting.

To: Connor
Truth to be told, we need to let them meet each other.

From: Connor
Yeah. Maybe we should do something about it.

To: Connor
Yeah. You plan, I'll go with the flow.

From: Connor
I'll tell Riley and Hannah. You go on and tell Liz about this.

To: Connor
Alright but how did you even know that Toby likes my cousin? Hey, not to get too cheeky but... I care for my cousin's feelings. I don't want her getting teased and most of all, hoped.

From: Connor
It's weird, actually. Toby suddenly asked me on what does it feel like to have a girlfriend. Then there goes Riley and Hannah butting in. Then after those 'talk'y things... Toby's phone suddenly 'ding'ed and since Hannah's beside him, she saw what it is and it's a notification alarm from Althea's new tweet. I mean, all of us were amused. A guy never opens a notification of a girl's twitter account if he doesn't have any great interests on her, right? Then we started teasing him and we actually stalked your cousin. Me, of course I go with the flow because I don't want to get caught that I actually know Althea but I'm shocked at her face now. She's actually so much beautiful now and... there comes teasing Toby and he's so preoccupied that he left his phone beside him that I got it and I tried to guess and typed in his password which I assumed to be THEA, 8432 and bam, correct. Then his homescreen is Althea wearing the unicorn onesie 'thing'y. Who guy would do that if he doesn't like the girl, right?

That. Is a very long message but I got all the information I need right there. It's all there and you could really confirm that Toby likes Theya. And yes, Connor knows about my whole family and in that, he knows Althea but never got to really meet her even though he wanted to because, to be real, Althea's the best cousin you'll ever wish for.

To: Connor
Wow... that is actually so on point and amusing at the same time. I can't wait for the plan.

This is sooo interesting.

From: Connor
Riley got a plan. Why don't you guys visit us here in Florida? We'll start a plan there.

Want to join the cupid's game? Count yourselves in.

We're heading to Florida.

×× (A/N) Chapter 4 is here! The picture above is just an image of Connor and Megan, together. I hope you don't mind 😉🤣 ××