The derpyfish apocolapse

The bullets rained past my head as I ran down the ally. They were onto me, I had to get away. A trash can appeared next to me and I jumped in. I held my breath hoping they wouldn't hear me. They ran past, none stopped to check my hiding place.

Ever since the derpy fish had taken over it was a fight for survival. I lived on my own. Not bothering to deal with other human beings. I just couldn't stand them. They were so annoying. Then there were the ones who loved the derpy fish, aka the people I had been running from. I was one of the ones who tried to fight back. There weren't many of us but there used to be enough to over run the guards. Used to.

The others had been taken, we've seen them with the ones who love the derpy fish rulers. They'd been turned. How, we don't know. It must be by some type of system they set up or some machine. We tried reversing it once. It didn't work. He died. Ever since then I've gone on my own.

Wait, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Isaiah. I remember the world before the derpy fish took over. It wasn't peaceful to begin with but at least the whole human race wasn't forced into slavery. Now though, I can't say that.

Those of us who are free fight for that right. We will never surrender to the derpy fish. There is no way.

I gingerly climbed out of the garbage can and made my way down the ally again. I just hoped they didnt come back for me.

-----------------

A/N ok. so this was made for an awesome kid I babysit. He and I have a running joke about a game where we swear one of the fish looks like it's a total derp. Now every time we see each other we cant help but laugh about it. He asked me to write about it and here it is. ^^ Hope you enjoyed