Make Him Cum

Smut warning vkook

Taehyung and Jungkook were in bad shape when Jeongin finally decided to pull them out of the dormitory and into Hell. They had been literally fucking eachother to death. They were covered with deep bite marks, scratches, and had full on patches of skin missing. They were also drenched in blood from head to toe. None the less Jungkook had managed to still be manually thrusting into Taehyung before they were pulled apart. Jeongin being the pure person he considered himself to be, grabbed one of them by his nearly fatherless wings and the other by the horn.

"Okay that's enough boys, were going to a very special place upon recommendation." The two clawed at Jeongin and eachother. By the time they passed the gate Jeongin now had many cuts on himself.

He sighed and dragged them to the throne room where he threw the two on the ground again to interlock. When he did a booming voice echoed through the building. It belonged to none other than from Lilith herself.

"Boys fix yourselves. Or I'll have to fix the situation for you." The two looked up at her but didn't stop what they were doing. "Fine have it your way of you want eachother so badly, you have to make eachother cum."

Upon the words that rang through their ears their malicious insight was faded. In replace of it was a clear mind, and a body that took orders that weren't their own.

Jungkook tried with every bone in his body to detach himself from the older but he couldn't. Taehyung felt a tremendous amount a pain ring through his body. He cried out in pain but he couldn't move unless it was to rip skin or bite the younger. His body would only do something sexual.

"Fuck! Stop that hurts so fucking bad!"

Jungkook looked down concerned but his body only started going faster. And Taehyung clawed lightly at his neck. "I can't my body won't let me I..." He stopped half way through throwing his head back in a gasping moan.

"Here's the deal, I'm going to leave you two in this room. Whoever tops feels the most pleasure they ever will in their entire existence. Whoever bottoms feels the most intense pain in all existence. Knowing this you both have to cum. When you do it will stop, I'll see you then. Jeongin smiled his braced grin and left the two alone.

Jungkook continued thrusting deep inside the elder and it felt like the most intense orgasm he's ever had. But he hadn't cum yet and he knew that. Meanwhile Taehyung was a screaming crying mess under him. He was in so much pain all he could do is plead and beg Jungkook to stop.

Jungkook managed to clear his head again as he listened to the older. As he bent down and gave him one hell of a kiss before pulling out with all his will power and inserting the elders dick into himself. The change was immediate the minute he had Taehyungs dick in him the pain hit and he couldn't even stay up. Taehyung got up and kissed his neck licking dried blood off of it and thrusting faster into him.

"I'm trying to be quick kookie. Hold on the we can switch in a minute. The hand he wasn't using to hold himslef up with he intertwined with Jungkooks who squeezed it to the point it would break while screaming.

"How much longer?"

Jungkooks muttered out inbetween major waves of unbearable pain. Taehyung kept thrusting before kissing the younger. To his surprise Jungkook kissed back. "A few more moments, I'm really close baby."