Sex Drive

Yoongi had been getting himself more and more worked up as a week passed. They hadn't heard from Jimin, nothing but a short phone call where he was out of breath and told them he would be home soon. That was three days ago, Yoongi was going mad and Hoseok couldn't do anything to help him this time.

"Maybe he's just out there having some fun. We can't blame him can we. From what Felix said he had sex. He's a nymph once their introduced to it they can't stand being without it. Yoongi I know this is hard for you. He was the only one who knew what it was like to be without your not so consistent lover. We all miss Jungkook though, we all miss Taehyung too. Your going to be okay." He placed a hand on Yoongis shoulder and he srugged it off.

"If Jimin wants to be out there, whoring around and fucking everything that walks then why? Why can't I get over it, I didn't know I was falling in love with that fucking demon until it was too late. I don't get it!" He said stomping his foot on the ground like a child. Hoseok frowned as he watched, offering a wrist to the older. "I'm not hungry." Hoseok ignored the olders rejection and shoved his wrist inside his mouth, pushing his fangs through the skin. As the blue liquid flowed over Yoongis tounge it soothed, slightly. Like a cold drink on a hot summers day.

"Everyone is out right now. Namjoon and Jin hyung left too. So why dont we take a breather. Okay hyung." He said smiling reassuringly before removing his wrist from Yoongis mouth. Who looked at him blue blood on his mouth as he pushed the younger into the wall kissing his neck. Making his way up to his jaw and lips before his lips crashed into the olders. Hoseok didn't know what was happening before he felt hands on his chest and Yoongis head now burried into his neck as he sobbed. Hoseok only placed his hand on the elders head and sighed. Yoongi may have looked like an ass but he was really emotional.

-------------------------

Meanwhile Taehyung watched as Jungkook arched his back screaming as an organsm ripped through him. Taehyung finally being able to detach Jungkooks member from him and roll over next to him. While Jungkook milked his cock hoping it would clear his brain numb with pleasure.

"Feels amazing huh? God knows how we managed that."

"Y-yeah." The younger breathed out hand falling onto his chest before he found Taehyungs hand again and intertwined their fingers. "We look fucking disgusting right now. You know that?" Taehyng smiled a bit and nodded.

"I feel really different. I feel like a different person." He spoke a boxy smile appearing on his face. Breath ecoing the room. Jungkook turned and looked confused as to why he was smiling. Before the door swung open revealing Jeongin and Lilith again.

"Hello boys, I see your well alive and seperated for the most part. How was it?"

"Amaz..."

"Horr..." The two got caught midword and looked at eachother. "How could you of possibly enjoyed that?"

"I dont know, it was fun." Jungkook let go of Taehyungs hand and looked at Jeongin sitting up.

"What did you do to him?"

"Jungkook, that was his first time having sex. The whole thing. He um... Changed a bit." He said offering his hands to the two. Who took them standing up. "How about we get you two cleaned up and discuss some things. Jungkook you can come with me. Taehyung, I'm going to have Kate take you.

"What kind of generic white bitches name is kate." Jungkook asked before he saw a girl with a black and white dress emerge from behind lilith. Her eyes a bright green and her hair long and brown. She was physically fit and a large pair of white and black wings were sprung from her back. Horns and a pointed tail to finish off the look. Jungkook was drooling as Jeongin closed his mouth. "Wait but you cant... What about Jimin?"

She snaked her hand around Taehyungs chest from behind him and gazed at Jungkook. "What about Jimin." She smiled her voice was sultry and Jungkook would be feeling his pants tighten except he wasn't wearing any. So he just blushed as she could clearly see his erection.

"Alright, enough of this. Kate is a result of a fallen angel and a succubus. Thats the only reason she gets to take care of Taehyung. Now lets go we have work to do." He said dragging the older behind him leaving Taehyung confused as he turned around to look at the girl behind him.