Something Different

(I really wanted to write something smutty, so have some Jikook jerking off next to eachother.)

Jungkook sat on his bed with earbuds in. He was watching porn but he figured Jimin was so dimwitted he wouldn't notice. Jimin was reading a book and examining different jars of herbs from his chest of wonders. God knows what's in that thing, although he probably doesn't want to. That's when Jungkook got an idea.

"Hey hyung?" Jimin looked up from a book.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever masturbated?" Jimin thought for a moment trying to figure out exactly what the other meant. "You know made yourself hard? Touched yourself?" Jimins face was red and he shook his head.

"Um no, in fact I try to stay clear of those types of things."

"Why?"

He closed his book and took a deep sigh. "My species is very sexually informed. But I don't wish to be"

Jungkook smiled and walked over to the older with his phone. He put it in front of him. The video was of two men, one of them laid on his back with his legs in the air. While the top held his chest and fucked into him roughly.

"Want to listen?" Jimin shook his head.

"I don't think Taehyung would like me doing this type of thing with you."

"Hey I won't touch you." Jimin was still unsure but eventually accepted the earbud. He heard filthy words spill out of the bottoms mouth along with rough moans. The camera angle switched to a close up of the tops dick going slowing in and out of the bottom before speeding up. Suddenly all Jimin could think about how good that must feel. He felt a strain in his pants as the top rubbed the bottoms head, it was red and a bead of precum was coming out of it. He glanced at Jungkook to see his member was already out of his pants and in his hand. He was taking long stokes before copying the video by running a finger across his tip. Jimin bit his lip and continued looking at the screen it was suddenly really hot in the room, between the moaning of the video and Jungkooks labored breaths he couldn't help but touch himself.

He started off just rubbing himself through his shorts before he slid his hand past his waistband and pumped himself. He eventually took his dick out of his pants and the cold air hit it. He rubbed it and pulled on it and before he knew it the pressure wasn't enough. He looked over at Jungkook who sat on his back his fingers buried in his ass as he worked himself both ways. The video long abandoned and his eyes closed. Jimin spit on his hand and made a closed fist, he put the wet fist around his member and trusted up into it. Meeting Jungkooks, his head passed through his thumb and pointer fingers opening and he let out a soft moan. As he watched the younger fuck himself.

He really wanted to be inside someone. But he noticed Jungkook really liking being filled. Jimin shed his shorts and slicked a finger before pushing it through his right ring of muscle. It felt really weird. But he fucked his fist and worked his hole until he felt a slight shock. It felt really good, he arched his back and pounded his finger into himself. Letting out a strained moan.

"Found your prostate." Jungkook said panting and touching himself while he watched Jimin. "Felt good right?" Jimin nodded and passed his hand over his balls and shaft again stroking it lightly. "Add another finger." He did as Jungkook suggested and he worked himself up again, he was on the verge of cummimg when he added a third finger, he hit his prostate and fucked up into his fist again and again as cum came out in gushes and whatever didn't get spread onto his dick fell to his shirt. Jungkook watched Jimin and came shortly after him letting the cum run down his hand and onto his waist. Jimin watched and nearly whimpered. He lightly fingered himself and rubbed his softening member riding out his first orgasm, watching Jungkook move his own hand up and down himslef as cum spilled out. Jimin was burned out. And he sat there breathing for a moment before cleaning himslef off and handing the cloth to Jungkook.

"I don't know what to say." Jimin spoke as he put himslef back in his pants.

"That was fun. Now just imagine what it would feel like if Taehyung fucked you."

Jimins face burned red from embarrassment. He had never thought if that, he never even had once touched or been touched by Taehyung in a sexual manner. Sure he and Taehyung would make out and cuddle, but neither of them ever got horny over it. He glanced at the younger and saw his eyes were black and his horns were sticking out. "Hey what was your deal earlier, when we were walking home?"

Jungkook began changing his clothes his shirt ripping when being forced over his horns. Which looked to be raw. "Im going through more demon stuff, my horns are really sensitive. I had to keep them hidden, they're really warm too. I needed them out so I could touch them. Thankfully you helped with that." He said grinning and touching his horns more. Suddenly the door burst open and Taehyung stood in the doorway. He was panting and he glared at Jungkook. Who continued to grind his horn on the cool fabric of a ripped shirt.

"You feel that too?"