Hurt Me

Smut warning. Jimin x Taemin

(For the record in order for Jimin to mark someone he needs to have they full intent with a kiss. He can normally kiss others too if there's no intention to mark behind it)

The room was damp, musty. It reeked of mold but there was a bed and the room looked to be half way well kept. Taemin smiled down at him as he leaned in closer.

"What did you have in mind tonight Jiminie?"

"Taemin I..."

The man cut him off mid sentence his hot breath making the room feel smaller as he spoke. "Baby call me tae tonight."

Jimins heart sunk, Taehyung. He hadn't been thinking about him. About what he was going to probably do to him. He felt more heat rise in his chest, anger, sorrow, regret he felt his eyes start to water before taking a long gaze at the man in front of him. He grabbed him by the collar pulling him down on top of himself.

"I want you to hurt me." Taemin looked a bit shocked at Jimins sudden attitude change.

"What?"

Jimin smiled trying his best to stay serious and inviting. "Tae, I want you to fuck me. But I want you to be rough with me. I want you to choke me, spank me. Make me bleed and bruise. I want you to give me everything. I want you to call me a slut and deny me my release. I want you to hurt me."

Taemin would be lying if he said Jimins words didn't turn him on a bit. But he was also scared. He wanted to have sex with Jimin but he didn't want to physically injure him. He didn't know what to say but he could try.

"O-okay. I'll try." Jimin smiled wide as he yanked taemin down into a heated kiss. The other man's lips feeling so much different from Taehyungs. Taemins were sweet and bitter from liquor. They were warm and wet and they seemed so wrong it felt right. Jimin led taemins hand up to the back of his head.

"Be rough with me. Do anything you see fit. I'm all yours tonight baby."

Taemin smiled finally being seeing the fun he could have. He yanked Jimins hair back as the boy let out a gasp. Taemin licked thick strides with his tounge down Jimins neck. "You like that slut." Jimin choked out a broken moan at the name.

"Fuck yes." Taemin smiled and pushed Jimin into the bed hard as the he fell his back jolting against the mattress.

"Take off your shirt baby. Let me leave hickeys all over you." Jimins cock twitched in his pants. He'd ever done such lewd things before and it was suddenly all so exciting for him. As he stipped watching Taemin did the same. His hard cock springing free from his tight black jeans. Jimins breath hitched in his throat. He let out a hiss as his own hard on hit the cool air. Taemin wasted no time pushing their clothes to the floor as he went to town sucking every inch of Jimins skin he could. Biting down hard on certain areas hearing the needy man under him whither and wine as he did so.

"Fuck yeah, bite me again... oh, right there." He cried broken sobs escaping as Taemin drew blood on his shoulder from biting so hard. Jimin began bucking up his hips into him and arches his back at the friction. Taemin lost his patience and sat up looking at Jimin with lust.

"Do you wanna choke in my cock little slut?" Jimin nodded, but he was surprised as a hand was around his throat and he was showed hard against the wall making his head ache. Taemins hard dick smacked on his lips waiting for him to open his mouth. Jimin let him in and only was given a few seconds before taemin began pounding into his throat making him gag as tears ran down his face and drool dripped from his mouth off his chin.

"You like that?" He asked as he kept going, Jimins throat feeling raw now as Taemin unexpectedly pulled out. "You okay?" Jimin nodded but he felt completley broken inside as another tear slipped down his cheek. He pointed to the bed side table.

"Can you record this?"

Taemin looked concerned again but Jimin insisited it was what he wanted as he pressed record on the phone camera.

"Tie me up and fuck me."

Taemin grabbed his belt off the floor and tied Jimins hands behind his back before flipping him over so he was laying on them. It was extremely uncomfortable for Jimin as his muscles ached. Taemin pulled out a bottle of lube and lathered his finger in it before gently inserting it into Jimins hole. Using his other hand to record. Jimins face was that of discomfort and after a few minutes he nodded. Taemin added a second finger and Jimin thought he was going to be ripped in half. Twenty minutes and four fingers later Jimin was slowly rocking himself on the digits. His cock still hard against his lower stomach.

"More. I want your cock." Taemin nodded and werily lubed himself up before alliging himself at Jimins entrance. He pushed the head in and Jimin sobbed at the pain but nodded him to keep going. He finally bottomed out and Jimins eyes filled with tears.

"We can stop. I don't like this Jimin I'm hurting you."

Jimin was scared, he didn't want to stop he needed to do this. He needed to show Taehyung how much it hurt to know they fucked someone else.

"No. Don't stop. Just go, fuck me. I want to feel the burn. I'll get over it."

His hands had bruises and burns from pulling on them so much. His knuckles turning a white as Taemin began thrusting. They were slow and mild at first before Jimin began loosening up and he sped up his pace. After a good while Jimins pain mixed pleasure as his prostate was hit and he arched his back. "Fuck. Do it again."

Taemin angled his hips and hit the spot again and Jimin screamed. He started fucking him faster as he pounded into him. Smacking Jimins ass and thighs every now and again. Jimin was sweating and he felt a familiar feeling pool beneath his stomach. As Taemin started fisting his cock out of time with his thrusts.

"I'm gonnag to cum." He let out a cry before Taemin moved his hand from his hip to his throat.

"Go ahead baby. Cum for me."

Arched his back his head digging into the pillow as he cried out incoherent words. Thick ropes of cum spurting onto his abdomen. He felt taemin continue pounding into him before pulling his hand off of Jimins throat and using it to help himself cum onto Jimins stomach. Their cum making a nice puddle and spilling down Jimins hip as he groaned. He turned ended the recording on his phone and undid Jimins hands.

"How was that?" He breathed out heavily and Jimin nodded. Stretching our his arms another tear streaming down his face.

"That was perfect."