038 | Epilogue

Sammy Walcott

"Yes Mum, we just arrived."

"Bumpy ride?" She asked frowning in concern.

"No, not at all. And I'm a big boy, I can handle a flight." I sighed out the corner of my lips moving up in amusement.

"Where's Elijah? He didn't leave you to do all the work did he?" Mona asked coming into view of the laptop.

"Uh—" I start saying but is cut short by the presence appearing behind me.

"Can he?" Elijah asks referring to himself then winking at me.

"Um boys, no. Not in front of the mums." Mona says squeezing her face in disgust. While mum smiled, her clear natural blond bangs making her eyes more noticeable and shiny.

"Then in front of the dad?" Mr Gracia says head popping up, half his face covered in floor.

"No Mr Gracia, Elijah and I aren't giving displaying any life porn for you." I say shaking my head. Elijah face palmed.

"Tsk whatever meanies. I'd probably get disgusted anyway. And Sammy I told you to call me Fred."

"Sure Mr-- Fred." He tsked moving away returning back to whatever he was doing.

"Speaking of work, I'm the one doing all of it." Elijah said glaring at me.

I pursued my lips together looking at him, then place the back of my palm against my head, sighing in exaggerated fatigue. "Plane lag Babe. Plane lag."

He growled at me, dropping the bag he picked and went to get the other ones. I turned back to the phone, seeing my mum's face. A lot more beautiful. No wonder I'm this good looking and able to get a hottie like Elijah. I got all my good genes from her. "What are you guys doing?"

"Baking a cake to celebrate a child free life." She said and I rolled my eyes. She's chuckles.

"You sure you don't want to come over here? Elijah and I don't mind at all." I ask for the umpteenth time.

Mum shakes her head. "No Sammy, I'm fine here. I've got the Garcias and Mona won't let me leave without her. You just study hard, love your boyfriend and be the best rocket scientists you can be."

I sighed. "I love you, Melissa Walcott."

She beams. "Love you too, Sammy Walcott."

"I'll show you around the house when we arrive." I say about to switch off the phone but I hear Mr Gra-- Fred shout.

"Tell me what you think of my present."

I switch off the video call and turn around to see Elijah heading towards me with loads of bags. I feel a tad guilty about leaving everything to him but the guilt is short lived.

"Asshole." He grunted dumping our bags.

"You love me," I say with a smile grabbing his luggage and bringing down my shades to cover my eyes. Elijah joined me soon carrying my own bags as we make our way out of the airport.

"what do think our present is?" Elijah said joining me as we walked out of the airport, people were staring at us but it didn't faze me, I wanted to even kiss him so the eying girls would know we were together.

"A car." I replied instantly.

"You know about it?" Elijah asked raising his brows.

"Fred asked me what kind of car would you appreciate. I just guessed that'll be the present." I answered.