Chapter Eleven

"Do you, Joshua Augustus Waters, take Scarlett Amber Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife. To hold her, to protect her, to love her, to provide for her, to never let her go as long as you both shall live even during times of distress?"

"I do."

"And do you, Scarlett Amber Jones, take Joshua Augustus Waters to be your lawfully wedded husband.To hold him, to protect him, to love him, to provide for him, to never let him go as long as you both shall live even during times of distress?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

My son leans towards his love and joins their lips in a sacred bond. Her arms wrap around his strong yet skinny neck and his hands plant themselves on her silk-laden hips. A tear slowly slips down my cheek as they walk down the aisle, golden rings upon their fingers, and towards the limo that will take them to their honeymoon.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Augustus mumbles into my cheek as he kisses the tear away, causing my skin to rumble. I nod once as I watch my 26-year-old son walk off with his wife. His wife, Scarlett, that he's chosen to start a family with.

Gus' arms circle my abdomen and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I breathe on his scent without the cannula stopping me.

"You know, I was terrified that you wouldn't wait for me. That you'd spend your eternity with Caroline Mathers." I admit.

"But why would I when I have you and our beautiful child?" Augustus counters.

As soon as my husband says that, two small arms wrap around my legs.

"Mommy! Mommy, mommy, mommy!"

"Yes, Ebony?" I question my beautiful mahogany-haired, blue-eyed daughter.

"Look! Joshy is married!" She squeals, excited out of her head. Ever since she was born, Ebony has always been energetic.

"Yes, sweetie. Joshy is married. Now, why don't you go and play with the other kids?"

"Okay, Mommy! I love you!"

"Bye, beautiful. I love you, too." I wave as she runs off to play with the other kids in Somewhere.

"I can't believe I got you pregnant when we were in Amsterdam." Augustus whispers into my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"I can't believe you did either. But I was so happy at the time that I would have something that was part you with me," I reminisce but then start crying at the memory. "And then I lost the baby the day after you died. It felt like I had nothing to live for anymore. I cried all day every day but my parents didn't realise I was grieving for two people and not just one."

"But I'm here now and that's all that matters."

"And so am I!" Isaac screams from behind Gus. They tackle each other because now they are here in Somewhere, Augustus has two real legs and Isaac can see.

I turn away from them and watch as my parents and Augustus' parents cry together. Even through all of the bad things I did, the Waters family still watched over Joshua. And the good news continues, stating that Joshua is and forever will be cancer-free. I made sure to check if he would ever have cancer but the results came back negative.

When I came to Somewhere after I had died giving birth to Joshua, Augustus came running for me and married me on the spot. To say I was surprised is the least I could say but it was obvious our love for each other was stronger than any trials that may have faced us in the past. I still remember turning to see my family and friends (and even Doctor Maria) crying over my pale, bloody, half-naked body in the hospital. After everyone left, my mom went up to my body and whispered into my ear, "I'm still a mom".

Mom and Dad took Joshua in and raised him with the help of Gus' parents. He's even a vegetarian like me! I wish everyday that I could have been the one to teach him the ways of life or even just hug him when he's sad.

Miles died that day at the Great Barbecue of Secret Revealing from alcohol-poisoning. He had had over half his body weight in beer! No wonder he died. Anyway, he came here and got punched once by me and got full on bashed by Augustus. Men and their territory. But then we let him off and he met the great love of his life, Caroline Mathers. Yeah, I didn't see that one coming, but they are good for each other.

Isaac died a few years after I did. His cancer cake back but this time it was in his brain. By the end of his Earthly life, he was just a sack of bones that needed the drool wiped off it's chin. I was so happy when he died, Isaac had gone through enough already and deserved to be out of suffering. Isaac actually settled down with Kaitlyn, as in my friend Kaitlyn that was an older British socialite stuck in a younger teenage body. She never found her guy after ten years of searching so, on her 26th birthday, she got drunk the died in a car crash later that night. I've never seen her so happy with a man before and Isaac is equally happy.

I follow Augustus back to our room as the sound of Joshua's limo roaring on the background fades as they continue on the road to a new chapter in their lives.

I set myself down next to Gus and kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you, Hazel Grace Waters." He says in between kisses.

"I love you, Augustus Waters." I kiss him back just as fiercely.

"Okay?"

"Okay."