Chapter 10: First Night

****Please vote and comment! Thanks, I hope you are enjoying Maeve's adventure! *****

Chapter 10

After a couple hours of eating and watching the entertainment, Maeve was exhausted from keeping up her fake smile. Although Weylin had only known her a short time, he could tell that she was not really enjoying herself. He asked his father permission for them to retire for the evening, and his father laughed loudly and said “Go right on ahead, my son; make sure you do her well!” Red-faced, Maeve took her husbands hand and was led to the hallway amidst cheers and whoops. The simple touch of his hand send flames up her arm, and she tried to overcome the feeling of fear of what was to come in just a few short moments.

Weylin's hand tingled at her touch; he noticed her hand was trembling again. He didn't really know what to expect when they arrived at the room; he had offered to fake their first night so she could have more time to get to know him, but they both knew that she couldn't put it off long or his father would take her by force to produce an heir. Weylin hoped that she would allow him to show her how gentle and loving he could be.

They arrived in their new quarters: a large bedroom suite with two smaller rooms opening on either side. One was for bathing and storing clothes, the other was a small room with a table and chairs big enough for two people, in case they wanted to eat in rather than in the main hall. There was also a long couch under the window, with a bookshelf next to it for reading. Since she would not be allowed to leave the castle for a long time, she was glad to see that she would have her own personal space to use. Weylin could see that the room pleased her. He took her hand and she flinched, knowing what must happen next.

“Maeve, I told you that I would not force you, and I intend to keep that promise. I have the sheep's blood with me if you are not ready.” He could see tears spring to her eyes. “But first, tell me what happened to make you so upset.” She hesitated, then blurted out the whole story of his father's attack and humiliation of her. She could see his anger rising; his fists clenched into tight balls. “He had no right- you didn't do anything wrong!” His expression turned to understanding. “That's why you acted so formal in front of him.” She nodded and laid a hand on his arm. “Weylin, this is not how I imagined my wedding would be, and I wish I had the luxury of accepting your offer to wait till I know you better. But if we don't create a child soon, your father...” Her unspoken words said it all; she looked at the floor.

He tilted her chin up and wiped the fresh tears away. “Then let me make love to you. I will be gentle; I have no desire to hurt you. I want us to both experience the pleasure that a man and woman can have together.” He stroked her face with his hand; she closed her eyes at the touch. He stood up, taking her hand to raise her up with him. Slowly he leaned forward, pressing his lips on hers, kissing her softly. Fire shot through him as her felt her start to respond as she had the day before on their ride. His arms wrapped around her waist and drew her close; her arms against his strong chest. His hands found the strings of her dress and he undid them as he kissed her, feeling her tremble as he worked his way down. He finally pulled off the dress and she was left in her thin under dress. He stepped back to look at her, and started removing his own clothes.

She couldn't believe how good he felt; if his fingers alone sent fire through her, what would lovemaking feel like? She watched as he took off his shirt; his chest was built like a warriors, tapering down to a narrow waist. When at last he stepped out of his pants, she gasped at his massive erection; pulsing and burning for her. He pulled off what was left of her undergarments and let his eyes run over her naked body, just as she was staring at him. Then his eyes met hers, and that passion that she had glimpsed before flew into his eyes again. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, his mouth devouring her; his hands tangled in her hair. He pressed tightly against her and she could feel his hardness against her sex; no clothing there to stop him from entering her.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, kissing her the whole time. Laying her down, his mouth found her neck, then slowly he moved his mouth down her body until he found her breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth he gently suckled, drawing gasps of pleasure from her. He felt them getting hard, and teased the tip with his tongue. Instinct was taking over for her; her hands grasped his hair as his mouth moved down her belly, tracing lines around her navel.

Then he continued down and his tongue found her sex. He knew by her sharp intake of breath that she had no idea how much pleasure a man could give a woman. His tongue gently followed her opening, then touched her clitoris for the first time. She moaned and he felt her body shudder. He continued to lick her clitoris slowly, drawing more moans and making her clench his hair tightly. He took a finger and probed her opening; she was wet. He slowly put his finger inside of her, and her body arched towards him. He started licking faster and faster, and suddenly her whole body shook as she experienced her first orgasm.

He kissed her all the way up her body until his mouth met hers again. She was still trembling from the pleasure he had given her. He knew she would taste her own juices by kissing him, but she didn't seem to mind. Her arms wrapped around him, and he knew it was time to make her his. His member found her wet opening and he slowly pushed inside. She cried out; her virgin body had never held a man before. He moved very slowly for a few moments, letting her body get used to him. He wanted this night to be romantic and gentle for her, despite the passion he felt. He started to move slightly faster, but was still very gentle. She moaned and lifted her arms above her head in submission.

He continued to move inside her, kissing her all the while; then he felt himself release; he shuddered against her as his pleasure took over. Gasping, he reached between them and touched her again; it didn't take long for her to have her second orgasm. They both collapsed on the bed together, wrapped in each other's arms, and slept.