Vol 3 - Chapter 9 : The Rewinding City

Warning: Shonen Ai

Summary: The warriors were thrown into an unknown city by Kagura, the dark priestess. They we're thrown into the city with the curse of time. The time inside the city is left frozen on a certain day. With a powerful force field, the warriors found themselves unable to leave the city premises. Will they be able to leave and find the Shinzaho and Priestess before the forces of evil does?

---

Miaka awakened as the ray of the afternoon sun, shined upon her.

"Mom! You're awake!" Hikari happily exclaimed.

"W..where are we?" Miaka said. Roaming her eyes around, it looks like they're on camp at the forest. As she stared at her companions, she can only see Hikari, Taka, Hotohori, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Uruki, Hatsui,Inami and Namame.

"Where are the others? Nuriko..How's Nuriko?" she said in frantic, remembering how badly injured her friend was.

"I'm sorry Miaka, it looks like we got separated from them." Taka explained with a worried look on his face as well.

"Mitsukake.." she turned to the healer. " We have to go to Nuriko.. she's injured." Miaka was horrified. Mitsukake is there with them, it means they have to join with their friends as soon as possible. Nuriko, needs him.

---

"Here" Tasuki said, giving Nuriko some water.

"Thanks" the purple haired warrior said weakly.

"Damn that Dark Priestess. We got separated from Mitsukake. We very much need him now." Tasuki said, looking at his companions.

Nuriko,Tomite and Urumiya was with him.

"We can't just stay here, we have to go find the others."He said.

"We should at least try and get to town, I'm sure, we can find a doctor there for Nuriko" Tomite said. Eyeing the pale warrior, clenching her impaled shoulder.

He too, was feeling useless at the moment. Unable to help the woman that got injured trying to save them all.

"I'll wrap her up for the mean time. Would you all please turn back. I have to see her wounds." Tasuki said, ripping a fabric from his clothes.

"You're gonna strip her?! What a pervert!" Tomite said, incredously and blushing.

"You're the pervert! Dirty minded old man!! I'm going to patch her up! And she's my wife numbskull! " Tasuki replied with a red face.

"Can I, Nuriko?" Tasuki said. Controlling the blush from creeping on his cheeks.

Nuriko nodded. "Sorry, you have to do this Tasuki." she said,smiling weakly.

"Che! No worries, I've seen it many times and *whack!!*" He was hit in the head by Nuriko, not that hard, but strong enough to make a lump.

"Why you little.." he said, glaring at the woman.

Tomite and Urumiya, just looked back, as Tasuki began undressing Nuriko.

"Damn it! I never thought it could be this worse. Nuriko, you've lost too much blood."Tasuki said.

"This might sting a little, but bare with it 'kay?" Tasuki said as he began bandaging Nuriko's wounds.

He noticed Nuriko's grip on his arms and noted that his friend is indeed in pain. His heart clenched, at the idea that she was enduring things once again.

After he successfully tied it up, he hugged and soothed her back in comfort.

"Brave girl.. its okay now.." he said, kissing the woman on the forehead.