Vol 4 - Chapter 11 : The Witch of Flame

After the warriors successfully retrieved the second part of the Shinzaho, they again began their next journey.

They have been travelling for a week now. Noticing the drastic change of the geographical locations of each countries.

"Will Nagi be okay? I think we should've let her come along with us." Miaka said, while they were walking along to their next destination.

"She'll be fine. Her parents left her with a lot fortune and Im sure, its much safe for her to stay on their village than coming along with us. Its dangerous, we never know when the Koryu seven will attack." Tamahome said, carrying Hikari on his back.

"I cant believe we already have the second part of the Shinzaho. Did the mirror said anything about the whereabouts of the next?"Tomite replied.

"None. The mirror hasnt even given us so much as a glimmer. I wonder how far do we have to go before we can find the next Shinzaho and Takiko." Uruki said.

"We've been to Hokkan's Mount Koku, Konan's City of Bloom and the rewinding city of Sairou.. Do you think the next part of the Shinzaho is somehow in the land of Kutou?" Nuriko suggested.

"That's some fancy brainwork.. by the way..Get off would 'ya!!" Tasuki retorted, as Nuriko was on his back.

"No way!" Nuriko said stubbornly, making Tomite and Uruki laugh at Tasuki's annoyed look.

They continue their chatter until evening fell. They were lucky to find a lodging house which is unusually located in the middle of a forest.

"Pardon me for asking, but why do you have your inn in the middle of the woods?" Miaka said to the owner upon checking in.

The owner sighed in exasperation.

"Our inn is on the middle of our village in Kutou. But, one day we woke up and then suddenly we're here. Is as if our inn teleported." The inn keeper.

"Just as we thought, the lands werent just drifting.. its being transfered to another places!" Tasuki replied.

"Is your village nearby?" Nuriko asked.

"No. It'll take you at least half a day to get there. You just have to follow the river path." she explained. "Here you go.." The inn keeper handed them the keys to their rooms.

---

The guys decided to have a drink for the night, while the ladies decided to call it a day.

"Nuriko?" Miaka poked her head on the purple haired warrior's door.

"Miaka? Do you need anything?" Nuriko said, sitting on the window sill.

"Sorry for disturbing you.. ooohhh what a pretty ornament.." Miaka said as she saw a beautiful silver hair ornament at her friend's hand.

"Is it?" Nuriko showed it.

"Its a gift from Shurei" she said.

"Shurei?"

"My elder sister.. Kourin's reincarnation" Nuriko smiled.

"So you two are together again!!!" the Priestess said enthusiastically.

"When my memories as Nuriko returned, I remembered Kourin and everything we've been through. I was so happy, when I realized that she was reborn as my elder sister. I couldnt ask for more." Nuriko happily said.

"Its good, isnt it Nuriko? You we're reunited with you sister again on this lifetime." Miaka couldnt help but hug her friend in sheer glee.

"I'm so happy for you!" Miaka said.